Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Game loading time

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Recently I experienced very long game loading time. Last few updates are making it longer and longer but last one when event was introduced prolonged loading time to much higher level. As I experienced problem within my game in which I lost all neighbors I noticed that loading time significantly decreased while you don't have neighbors.
So I did a little test to see how number of friends/neighbors affecting loading time.
Yes, my phone is old and have only 1GB of RAM so I was considering that this is the main problem.
I also noticed that sometimes my game is loading faster, sometimes slower.
After few days of playing my observation was that it is related to amount of memory your phone have but it is not related to your city - it is related to number of cities you have as neighbor. I noticed that sometimes when my game load fast my tab with waiting neighbors is at 0 (which by my assumption is related to full sync with server). I can play the game normally, visit my neighbors and sending/receiving gifts but tab with incoming invites is at 0.
Looks like main issue is tab with pending invitations and syncing with that information cause the lagging, crushing and prolonged loading time.
Please share your experience and maybe GI can easier find a solution to this issue.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
Recently I experienced very long game loading time. Last few updates are making it longer and longer but last one when event was introduced prolonged loading time to much higher level. As I experienced problem within my game in which I lost all neighbors I noticed that loading time significantly decreased while you don't have neighbors.
So I did a little test to see how number of friends/neighbors affecting loading time.
Yes, my phone is old and have only 1GB of RAM so I was considering that this is the main problem.
I also noticed that sometimes my game is loading faster, sometimes slower.
After few days of playing my observation was that it is related to amount of memory your phone have but it is not related to your city - it is related to number of cities you have as neighbor. I noticed that sometimes when my game load fast my tab with waiting neighbors is at 0 (which by my assumption is related to full sync with server). I can play the game normally, visit my neighbors and sending/receiving gifts but tab with incoming invites is at 0.
Looks like main issue is tab with pending invitations and syncing with that information cause the lagging, crushing and prolonged loading time.
Please share your experience and maybe GI can easier find a solution to this issue.
I found out that my phone (since last update) works same as before. Visiting neighbors is faster now, even that i need to wait till all icons are shown up of buildings. But on iPad Air, which is much faster then android phone, game is much slower. I am having some lags in the game time to time, probably related with saving profile to server (?!?) or my airport just become too big. Since 13th hanger, always when I am buying new plane, there is about 20 sec lag (pause, whole game freezes)... Otherwise works fine and smooth... (n):unsure:

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
After few weeks my conclusion is that biggest memory and time spend while loading the game is from pending invitations. When that tab is cleared my game loads fast, when tab is not empty game takes much more time to load. Also game is crashing less.

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
038sf1s9
Username
Lindy
My game is stuck on the loading screen... can I delete the game and reinstall it?

My game is stuck on the loading screen... can I delete the game and reinstall it?
please don't reinstall, I'm in talks with GI support and Free2Play (airportcity developer) they are working on my games as we speek. According to Free2Play all this was supposed to be fixed in recent updates

Katherine Novak (Game Insight Support)

Jun 5, 09:38 MSK

Dear David,
The most effective way to solve your problem is to reinstall the game. Don't worry, I'll restore your progress right away.

Just do the following:
1. Delete the application from the device.
Check our Help Center articles if you need a how-to guide:
- for Windows 10:
https://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/215827488-How-to-delete-an-app-on-Windows-10-
- for Windows 8:
https://helpdesk.game-insight.com/hc/en-us/articles/216440757-How-to-delete-an-app-on-Windows-8-
2. Install the game through Windows Store.
3. Complete the tutorial (first 3 levels in the game) to get access to the Social button.
4. Send your new friend code to me so I could get your progress back.
To see the friend code, press the Social button with 3 people in the bottom menu of the game, tap on another button with 3 people and choose the Profile tab.

Sincerely,
Katherine
Game Insight Support Team

Top Bottom