Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game keeps crashing

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
I may be a complete idiot here, but I can't even find the folder everyone is referring too to copy and save the 3 bin files, uninstall, reinstall and put back.

Probably has to do with the hidden foolder appdata. In order to see this folder do the following.
Push the windows key + w A searchbox will come up, type in folder options, then click folder options.
On the screen that comes up click on the view tab then about 8 entries down will be a option
to show hidden files, folders and drives. Select that option click apply then ok. You should now be able to see
the files and folders mentioned.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Well, followed instructions, copied the 3 files in the folder, saved them to another location, uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game, started it, closed it, deleted the new files, replaced them with the back up ones and....

I'm back to level 1............*Y)(&*^)(&*^*)(*~!!!!!!!!!!

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w33nton
Username
Veltro
In windows 8.1 you need to open the windows store, then go to settings (bottom right corner swipe) from there it says update apps. I have not done windows 10 update yet, so I don't know how different it is...
You're right about the way, but I didn't find any updates over there ;)

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtsa20h
Username
uyetti
well everything is gone, I am now at level 5, not sure what GI is doing but it sounds like many ppl got wiped out. must be the new way of running a business. heck I even am down to zero friends. Maybe it is time to try another game

Last edited:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
I am upset 2 games both broken, they asked for a file and it could take 5 days for them to fix it.

I dont Know What is Hppening to Airport City On Window's These Day's...........

Too Many Crashes........OMG.........:mad:

Hope The Best For Your Game's :)
I am also waiting for a reset code of my main game

I have now been down since friday and all that time I could be earning tokens to be able to buy hopefully the last money maker for the year. Now I have lost almost a full week this time, and I am still not up yet. Last time it took a week to get the game running again, It just does not make sense of what the AC developers are doing to the reputation of this game and there "Great Name," all these problems are causing the public and your supporter's to lose hope in your game. And sometimes once some of these people leave especially the ones that pay actual money may not come back.

They say 1 bad experience and loss of the customer, you will lose twice as many future customers,

I hope you can get all these problems and bugs sort out and get this game working to it's fullest potential.

Hey everyone, during the weekend we've released an update that should address this issue. If it's not fixed for you after you've updated please report it any way you like either here or through a support team, so we can further investigate it.
after the update, i played for 2 day before the game crashed, recived a restore code today but it diden't work, so i had to send for a new one, any ideas why the first code dident work

Top Bottom