Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Game keeps crashing

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I have 3 androids, all different brands, and have had issues for the past two years with game freezing and requiring restart.
Also, rarely, red launches on return get stuck on runway and either don't give me items or even chests.
Every 4 or 5 launches of any colour, will not allow me to select anything other than PEBs or Main Stabilizers. So I need to restart game.

Now I've lost all my friends and visiting people in my alliance just tells me I can't visit because they've violated the terms and conditions.
I get the same error as jpm, I've been getting it for a few days

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220116-212837.jpg
    Screenshot_20220116-212837.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 66
I am losing the will to live with this bloody game. It's totally unstable, either hanging or closing suddenly, losing all progress, etc -- the last 24 hours seems to be the worst!!! Now my max fuel is down from 325 to 250 -- what the hell is going on?!

I pay gold sub on this game and regularly purchase greenies / event premiums, etc -- I've spent a bloody fortune on it over the time and do enjoy playing when it works properly, but I'm quickly losing my patience here.

Anyone else having difficulty? I've logged a support call with GI, but they take forever to respond.

QF-Charles

700+ Star Club
Musketeers Alliance
I am in conversation with GI Support but....it seems they need to hire people who know what the heck they are doing.
They keep asking me to send screenshots!!!???? What, of a frozen game?
They are telling me to close all apps, restart the computer and game. Seriously????

As each additional unnecessary feature is added, this game will likely become even more unstable.
I would never play another game by G.I.

These issues are also present on my Windows game.

I am losing the will to live with this bloody game. It's totally unstable, either hanging or closing suddenly, losing all progress, etc -- the last 24 hours seems to be the worst!!! Now my max fuel is down from 325 to 250 -- what the hell is going on?!

I pay gold sub on this game and regularly purchase greenies / event premiums, etc -- I've spent a bloody fortune on it over the time and do enjoy playing when it works properly, but I'm quickly losing my patience here.

Anyone else having difficulty? I've logged a support call with GI, but they take forever to respond.
I have had the same problem with my Fuel game on Android crashing all the time over the last few days. The really strange thing with my problem is that I have 2 games on my android phone.. the one through Google play store is the one that is crashing all the time. I have my other support game through the Galaxy store and it is not crashing at all...

I also logged a ticket with G! and they came back saying 'We are now working to fix it as soon as possible and introduce a solution in one of the future updates'... and now we wait.. 🙄

I have had the same problem with my Fuel game on Android crashing all the time over the last few days. The really strange thing with my problem is that I have 2 games on my android phone.. the one through Google play store is the one that is crashing all the time. I have my other support game through the Galaxy store and it is not crashing at all...

I also logged a ticket with G! and they came back saying 'We are now working to fix it as soon as possible and introduce a solution in one of the future updates'... and now we wait.. 🙄
GI support replied to me saying they acknowledge issues with Android 12. Are you running 12?

I hit this a short while ago but updated Google Play + RGR (restoring game resources) and restarted a few times and game is more stable now but obviously still some crashes since is GI we're talking about 👻 👀

Last edited:
Top Bottom