Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Game fully restored !!! :-)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
I am so thoroughly ticked off with GI right now. Just opened my game since I was about to have a red rocket return and my game is back to level 1.

Will someone so kindly go and take screen shots of my airport and city so I can get GI to restore ? I just backed up the game but it is also showing level 1 when I restored it so apparently both of my backups were messed up. I'm now believing GI did this intentionally to retaliate for having to restore my 8 greenies they stole from me.

I am so thoroughly ticked off with GI right now. Just opened my game since I was about to have a red rocket return and my game is back to level 1.

Will someone so kindly go and take screen shots of my airport and city so I can get GI to restore ? I just backed up the game but it is also showing level 1 when I restored it so apparently both of my backups were messed up. I'm now believing GI did this intentionally to retaliate for having to restore my 8 greenies they stole from me.
Screenshot_2016-12-04-14-24-44_resized.png

Hello Blue Aero,
Here it is.

Screenshot_2016-12-04-14-32-03_1480829590000_resized.png
Screenshot_2016-12-04-14-31-33_resized.png
Screenshot_2016-12-04-14-31-53_resized.png
Screenshot_2016-12-04-14-31-48_resized.png
Screenshot_2016-12-04-14-24-44_resized.png

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Please don't think like that, GI does not have any personal differences with anyone and nothing is done intentionally.
Support team will restore your game, nothing to worry about

I hope so - last time they said they could not send a restore code and I had a month old backup and geting everything back that I lost in a month was not fun - I tried a backup this time and it didn't work (I took the backup this evening after getting the cocktail bar I spent a long time and a lot of flights trying to get)

I hope so - last time they said they could not send a restore code and I had a month old backup and geting everything back that I lost in a month was not fun - I tried a backup this time and it didn't work (I took the backup this evening after getting the cocktail bar I spent a long time and a lot of flights trying to get)

The resets have been happening more frequently recently. The good news they have streamlined the process. They
will not send a reset code, they will restore from their side. Play the game to level 3 send both your new and old codes.
Most are having less than a day turn around on restoring. Do note that when they do this your code will change to the
new games code and take the name associated with it. Just have to change your name back and note the new code.
You may also lose a days gifting if you had not already done gifting for the day. Good luck hope all goes as well as
it did for myself and several others recently. :cool:

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
The resets have been happening more frequently recently. The good news they have streamlined the process. They
will not send a reset code, they will restore from their side. Play the game to level 3 send both your new and old codes.
Most are having less than a day turn around on restoring. Do note that when they do this your code will change to the
new games code and take the name associated with it. Just have to change your name back and note the new code.
You may also lose a days gifting if you had not already done gifting for the day. Good luck hope all goes as well as
it did for myself and several others recently

Do I wait for them to respond before playing to level 3? I can't send the code to them until level 3? Please clarify this :)

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Last time my game crashed to level 1, people said to not play because it would sync on the server and they could not restore so I was a little hesitant to play anymore and closed it after trying to restore once.

It should not sync as the game is completely different with a different code.
This may have been an issue in the past but I am certain it is fine now. Last week
my fuel game reset I played to level 3 then sent both codes and there were no
problems. I believe @Harcourt also had no issue but he did delete neighbors after
reset and readded them. I did not do that I just continued on sending F20 to all
my neighbors as everything was as it had been except the new code and name.

Blue Aero

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Blue Aero
Thanks to everyone that took screen shots! They were necessary last time my game crashed in order to get everything back --- this time playing to level 3 and sending GI the new game code did the trick!

Thanks to everyone that took screen shots! They were necessary last time my game crashed in order to get everything back --- this time playing to level 3 and sending GI the new game code did the trick!

Good to see GI is improving their service!
But lets hope they improve their coding so that we don't need it in the first place.

Top Bottom