Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

From Shoutbox to Chat - A new AirportCity feature!

Hello everyone!

As I said previously, the shoutbox was a trial to see how it worked on the forum, and it seems the results were great! There is always things to improve, and as such we have now upgraded the Shoutbox to a Chat.

So what does that mean?

Well the chat has all the features of the shoutbox, and a lot more!

reactions.png

Hover over the chat name and icons will appear to the right. From here you can react as you do with forum posts. You can also quote directly, grab a link to the comment or report it.

Is that is?

Nope, there is more! You can also create your very own chat room! This is idea for those of you that have a Group and wish to have a private real time chat.

options.png

Simply click on the "burger" icon (three lines) and select create room.

room.png

You can then create your very own room. Either invite other members, or add a password in which they will need to know to be able to enter!

I hope you enjoy this latest addition to AiportCityGame :D

After lot of active years, still new innovations ! Well done captain !
Why thank you! Always looking for ways to make things easier for players! With this latest update, not only is it a better chatter experience, but means members can create private chat rooms to chat in real time.

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
Thought this image might help people understand multiple chat rooms and countsView attachment 32775
May I ask what does the number five in that picture represents? At first I thought it was the number of new messages but I it doesn’t seem to correspond with my actions (clicking on the groups). @Dave ???

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
May I ask what does the number five in that picture represents? At first I thought it was the number of new messages but I it doesn’t seem to correspond with my actions (clicking on the groups). @Dave ???
The 5 means the number of people in the chat room. Airport City Chat has 5 people and Launch Chat has 5 people. You can be in more than one room at once. And you can switch back and forth between them by clicking on the name.

The room name that is bold is the one you are currently seeing the messages for. If there is a post in the other room, it will start blinking

Ken Kyu Air

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
03mkk3ddl, 048nmfkm8
Username
KenKyu1 (item needed) and KK2 (item needed)
So I guess that only counts active people in that group

Because some times I see zero in that group, which means no members are active in there, right?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
Hello everyone!

As I said previously, the shoutbox was a trial to see how it worked on the forum, and it seems the results were great! There is always things to improve, and as such we have now upgraded the Shoutbox to a Chat.

So what does that mean?

Well the chat has all the features of the shoutbox, and a lot more!

View attachment 32707

Hover over the chat name and icons will appear to the right. From here you can react as you do with forum posts. You can also quote directly, grab a link to the comment or report it.

Is that is?

Nope, there is more! You can also create your very own chat room! This is idea for those of you that have a Group and wish to have a private real time chat.

View attachment 32708

Simply click on the "burger" icon (three lines) and select create room.

View attachment 32709

You can then create your very own room. Either invite other members, or add a password in which they will need to know to be able to enter!

I hope you enjoy this latest addition to AiportCityGame :D
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Top Bottom