Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 30th August 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Username: sergeant
Usercode: akgoqpc
Level: 40
Stars: 118
Hearts: 8
Good day everybody.I want to say thanks to all my neighbors for gifts you send to me. vayka1 thanks for Wall Speaker ,please send me more if you can. I will send my gifts afternoon today, returning gifts according to our in -game signature, if not available- from forum signature. Signature updated : I need some altimeters , fuel and Jumbo flight items , plus some items for Terminal level 7 .

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajknbmv
Username
Chineone
Username: ajknbmv
Items Required: ergo chair, depacht console, server gabinet, videoboard, sandbag, skin care, Candy Box
Items You Can Send: Passengers FB (5), Fuel FB (3), Fuel catalyst, Bath Towel, Grass Cutter, ATM, Chocolates, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Great Shots, Landing Lamp, Radar, Rope Block, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Laser Level, Flight Google, Eau de Toillete, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Stapler, Fuel Additives, Power Source, Solar Cell, Additional Radar, White Gold Bracelet, Cash Register, Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope.

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect the current priorities. I would appreciate Fuel (20) if you can help, thanks!

Kitty: thanks for the Flight Catering and Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
Bali Hi: thanks for the Passenger Seat, sent you Fuel (20) to your Bali2 game.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Gt city: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Oscillating Beacon to your Gt city 3 game.
Toertchen: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Controller.
Pakman, thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Fuel (20).
javi: thanks for the Flight Catering and Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Sutekh: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Video Board.
rickycowslip: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Beer Baron: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
stevel2606: thanks for the Flight Catering and Welder, sent you Flight Catering.
kitkitkit: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Passenger Seat, sent you Video Board.
chirimoya: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Lukasz: thanks for the Deicer, sent you Fuel (20).
flip123: thanks for the Passenger Seat, sent Spare Propeller to your Jpjpjp2 game.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
Hi.
As usual, see my sig.
It seems there's really nobody with drill machine :(. I think i have to spend greenies for it.

Special thanks to javi from lp87 for video board. Stadium is complete.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Hi everyone!!

Thx for all your gifts!!

In next few days I want to get inf about my issue with sending gifts...
I will send gifts to everyone from my list and please respond on my post with answer if you receive my gift or no.

I sent Fuel 20:
kitkitkit (.kit3)
felo
Kitty (kitty, ka)
LAX
Lebiegas (Lebiegas, Lebiegas2)
lkoo
lp87
Lukasz
Long
Kikunoi Honten
Pakman
robot_robot
nsari (sari, sari2, sari3)
Scud
sergeant
ShoNuffHarlem - Shredder

I will note your answers. Maybe I can send gifts to someone of you. Hope so...
Please respond if you are tagged on this post.

If you can and want ;) please check my signature and send me something from my list.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aiqec80
Username
karaba
hi all,
username : karaba
Friend Codes : aiqec80
Level: 40 Stars:69 Hearts: 8

Items I need: 4x Spaceship Launch Console, 2x Cash Counter, 2x Album, 5x Ergonomic Chair, Assembly Robot, 3x Anti-Theft Gate, 5x Reinforced Frame, 6x Triple Wire, 6x Transmitter

Items I can send:Passengers (5), Fuel (3 units), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Make Up, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine.
If you like Airport City, Why not try out The TribeZ! Visit our new site atTribeZGame.com

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a3xytou
Username
Lebiegas
Hi everyone!!

Thx for all your gifts!!

I will send gifts to everyone from my list and please respond on my post with answer if you receive my gift or no.

I sent Fuel 20:
kitkitkit (.kit3)
felo
Kitty (kitty, ka)
LAX
lkoo
lp87
Lukasz
Long
Kikunoi Honten
Pakman
robot_robot
Scud
sergeant
ShoNuffHarlem - Shredder

If you can and want ;) please check my signature and send me something from my list.
Unfortunately not. Maybe you are banned for having me on your list....???? Or anyone politically incoreect.... :sneaky:

Hi everyone!!

Thx for all your gifts!!

I sent Fuel 20:
kitkitkit (.kit3)
felo
Kitty (kitty, ka)
LAX
lkoo
lp87
Lukasz
Long
Kikunoi Honten
Pakman
robot_robot
Scud
sergeant
ShoNuffHarlem - Shredder

Nothing came through for me I'm afraid

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi everyone!!

Thx for all your gifts!!

I sent Fuel 20:

vakuu, I did not receive gifts from you:(

Hi everyone!!

Thx for all your gifts!!

I sent Fuel 20:
[Long

vakuu: I didn't receive anything from you but thanks for trying, did you open ticket?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
hi all,

Items I need: 4x Spaceship Launch Console, 2x Cash Counter, 2x Album, 5x Ergonomic Chair, Assembly Robot, 3x Anti-Theft Gate, 5x Reinforced Frame, 6x Triple Wire, 6x Transmitter

Items I can send:Passengers (5), Fuel (3 units), Fuel Catalyst, Do Not Disturb Sign, Bench, Computer, Single-Malt Whiskey, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Album, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio Transmitter, Assembly Robot, POS Terminal, Eau de Toilette, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide-angle Binoculars, Fuel Additives, Insulation, Communication Antenna, Additional Radar, Make Up, Amperemeter, Spare Wire, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Flight Catering, Oscillating Beacon, Cooling Chamber, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller, Deicer, Grinding Machine.
If you like Airport City, Why not try out The TribeZ! Visit our new site atTribeZGame.com

Hi
I just sent you an invit from lpey87.
Can you accept and send me binoculars please ?
Thaks, i will send you cash counter

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
y53vt3
Username
lp87 - what i need
Hi everyone!!

Thx for all your gifts!!

I sent Fuel 20:
kitkitkit (.kit3)
felo
Kitty (kitty, ka)
LAX
lkoo
lp87
Lukasz
Long
Kikunoi Honten
Pakman
robot_robot
Scud
sergeant
ShoNuffHarlem - Shredder

Hi vakuu
Don't seem i receive fuel20.
I sensd you cash counter from lpey87.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
A65LY8A
Username
vakuu + *items needed*
Hi vakuu
Don't seem i receive fuel20.
I sensd you cash counter from lpey87.

Hi lp87
I receivd your gift - thx a lot.
Sorry that you didnt receive my gift... Probably i get ban :-/
I want to check all my neigbors.

Anyway if you want and can please check my signature and send me some gifts from time to time :)
I will be grateful

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aiqec80
Username
karaba
hi long

I already add you can you send me spaceship launch console please?
Thanks before

Top Bottom