Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 29th November 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
hello everyone. my Signature has been updated, especially what I am able to gift. Please take a look. All gifts have been sent out. If I missed you, please PM or post on my Status Page with what you'd like gifted.

vakuu, I just sent you a FUEL 20. Will you send a FUEL 20 in return as well. Thanks!

Desperately seeking STAMP. Need (2) STAMP. Can anyone help with STAMP? Thanks so much!

12:34

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04u7n2ttz
Username
23:45 (items needed)
Still need 2 Arch Metal Detector, but any Level 7 gifts for Town Hall and Control Tower is appreciated.

Regarding the Thanksgiving mission, as many landing lamps, additional radar and navigation module are welcomed.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Hello to all.
I need some repair items today: Paint, Cockpit glass and Jet engine.
Feel free to post me or PM me if you need something special.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
in portugal we dont have the thanksgiving day,but ok ok tomorow i gonna drink lot of wine :D:D

btw inconew need 3 packaging machine,and 3 defrosters can anyone please help? inconveniente just need landing lamp catalyst and fuel 20 :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aipk19e
Username
Don Clyde
InCoNvEnIeNtE I sent you 2 landing lamps, because I couldn't figure out which profile needed the defroster.
3 of your names are so close and when they come up in my friend window I can't always tell them apart, because they are always changing.
Could you make them like inco1+needed item and inco2+needed item.
Just something to make them easier to distinguish.

Gifts are going out.
Thanks for everything.

Don Clyde

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
After updated on android, game is crashing all the time. Sometimes immediatelly after start, sometimes i can play for 10 or 15 seconds, then crashed!

Please do not send any gifts to my android game. Till next update... :bag: :blackeye:

Happy Thanksgiving! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated.

melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Polar: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Altimeter, sent you Fuel (20).
Jonathan Godinez: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
LAX Regional: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst from your DAL-FTW game but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource. Items I need are listed in my signature.
valestij: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Donclyde: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spare Wire.
zenmie: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel Supply to your itismie game.
javi: thanks for the Fuel (20) and Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
stevel2606: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited git resource.
Gt city: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
Pakman: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
Az1: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
Nina: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
Juvenal: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Spaceship Launch Console.
perezgreg: thanks for the Fuel Supply, sent you Fuel (20).
summerxcape: thanks for the Fuel Catalyst but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Kazinho: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Spare Propeller.
TSharper: thanks for the Spare Wire, sent you Fuel (20).
vakuu: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel Additives.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Landing Lamp and Fuel (20), sent you Landing Lamp.
One Bad Day: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a541hyo
Username
lukehome
Top Bottom