Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 29th November 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
After updated on android, game is crashing all the time. Sometimes immediatelly after start, sometimes i can play for 10 or 15 seconds, then crashed!

Please do not send any gifts to my android game. Till next update... :bag: :blackeye:

Gt city, what version of Andriod are you on? And what phone/tablet, if you don't mind me asking.

Are you rooted? Would you like me to send you the apk to the previous version?

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
aruc5di - Adroid / Flyerduck - iPad
Username
OBD - Android / Flyerduck - iPad
One Bad Day thanks nice to be back :) did you have to wait long for them to do it?

Didn't wait terribly long, have had this done 2 times. They were usually pretty quick to take care of it.

Unfortunately i do not have your code, though i think i saw you post that you found it. Hope you can get things worked out!

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Lakino the Great thanks please can you send me bath towels need 4 if u can send me daily let me knw if theres any thing u need specific from my list thanks

hi pienicki, I sent you a bath towel earlier. Thanks for the fuel catalyst. Please send me LANDING LAMPS in the future.

I'm not sure I can send you bath towels everyday as I have more than 20 neighbors now, but I will send them your way when space is available to gift. ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
hi pienicki, I sent you a bath towel earlier. Thanks for the fuel catalyst. Please send me LANDING LAMPS in the future.

I'm not sure I can send you bath towels everyday as I have more than 20 neighbors now, but I will send them your way when space is available to gift. ;)

need 2 more bath towels if u can send next 2 days wikl send u projectors for next 3 days

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Red Fox One do u know about restoring old games do u know if you keep neighbours and if u have all the stuff in ure warehouse from old game
I'm not really sure.. probably depends on how you reset the game? If you have backup your game data and restore it, you should still have the neighbours and warehouse items. But if you ask GI to restore your game, you probably don't have the old neighbours, and not sure about warehouse items. I don't have any experience with restore from GI, so that's just my opinion..

Top Bottom