Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 22nd March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. Facebook
Friend Code
ar7kwzy
Username
Sakura
Hi thanks for your gifts to all and for your good wishes (^_^)! I'll be gifting today (y)

NOTE: my hand is less hurt so hopefully I'll send right items to all this time :oops:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Hi, thanks for your gifts. I have a new mission on TribeZ game, so in the next days I'll play more with it, but I'll continue sending my gifts. My game resets in 2 hours. Pm or tag me if you want something specific.

S

Sorumbas

Signature updated, i hope this provide a better way to browse beetween the items. ;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
vayka1, received from you airconditioning. I haven't in my gift list, so think I can't send back to you. It's right? If it's like that, I'll send you the ATM later. OK?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
vayka1, received from you airconditioning. I haven't in my gift list, so think I can't send back to you. It's right? If it's like that, I'll send you the ATM later. OK?
Oops, wanted to send you fuel. But it's correct about the airco. I can use an imprinter if you can send that????

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I visit a hotel and a got the mission to search in hotel done. But for the other mission i need to build the hotel, and i have never been able to build. What do u mean by item disapearing?
Sorumbas, when you got the quest to visit a hotel, the items you needed to build the hotel appeared on the flight to cyprus. When you visited the hotel at your neighbors the game thought.... he visited a hotel so he doesn't need the items anymore. The items disappeared again from the flight.
With the same theory you can get soccer stadium items from cyprus or travel agency items. After you build the first building the items disappear from the flights.

The appearing and disappearing is the same as other challenges in the left row of challenges... get sigars from egypt.... etc. the item appears on a flight when the challenge starts and they disappear again if you get the amount they ask....
Do you know what I mean?
Karen didn't visit a hotel at her neighbors so she can fly to cyprus for hotel-items.......

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Sorumbas, when you got the quest to visit a hotel, the items you needed to build the hotel appeared on the flight to cyprus. When you visited the hotel at your neighbors the game thought.... he visited a hotel so he doesn't need the items anymore. The items disappeared again from the flight.
With the same theory you can get soccer stadium items from cyprus or travel agency items. After you build the first building the items disappear from the flights.

The appearing and disappearing is the same as other challenges in the left row of challenges... get sigars from egypt.... etc. the item appears on a flight when the challenge starts and they disappear again if you get the amount they ask....
Do you know what I mean?
Karen didn't visit a hotel at her neighbors so she can fly to cyprus for hotel-items.......
Ive actually bn getting gifts for my hotel. Anything tht comes of a flight u dnt get to use.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen

Do you know what I mean?
Saying tht Ive nev bn able to build my duty free shop either

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a826d4n
Username
PIE2 +item
Gifts gone out sorry not enough time for list heres few i can remember

Landn gear- Red Fox One
Add radar- Donclyde
Whiteboard- Sorumbas
Fuel adds- karthi
Fuel hose- air canillas
Defroster- Phantom (2)
Deicer- nsari (2)
Spare propeller- Long
Landn gear- tdv (crapple2)

Rest of gifts gone out if u didnt get a gift will send u one next gifting thanks for all ure gifts, been busy decorating my house so havent wrote list last few days have still been gifting though, if u need anything of me pm or tag me and i gladly send it, looking for spare propellers and deicers if u can help please oh and need 3 cash counters and hoping tdv can send me 4 calculatars

Added vayka1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom