Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 22nd March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Good day, everyone! Starting my Friday here... sunny but still cold. Oh well, better than a snowy, icy day I guess.

I have updated my sig. Need to restock my altimeters(only 2 left), hoping tdv and Bali Hi will throw some my way.;)

My other priorities for the day are spare wires, fuel hoses, spare propellers and flight catering.:D
Its snowing where iam. Just finished work. Im in for the day.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
diwata, the snow has just disappeared here but the temperature is very low, feels like -10degrees C. brrrr I love the summer :cool:
I also can use altimeters so if anyone can give them, you're welcome!

There's a bit of snow/ice mix here yesterday but gone today. Hopefully gone for good. Can't wait for late spring and summer. I was ready since January. :cool:

Device
  1. None of the above
Username
RedFox
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aq1xp68
Username
karen
Vmuote="flip123, post: 38648, member: 1586"]karen, I would say... get used to it or pick another game......... It will happen more often in the future....[/quote]
Very true

S

Sorumbas

Hi karen, first you can play the game without a hotel (already playing5 month without it). second of all, if you followed the manual onhotel building, you can fly to cyprus like I did in my android game.

Since the last update u can only get the hotel items as gift.

S

Sorumbas

Sorumbas, did you visit a hotel at a neighbour? If you do that, the items disappear (or when you finish your first hotel).

I visit a hotel and a got the mission to search in hotel done. But for the other mission i need to build the hotel, and i have never been able to build. What do u mean by item disapearing?

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a6mOr2m and ag25st1
Username
Hotdog 1 and Hotdog
Thanks everyone for the gifts . Back to normal once again. I didn't even get the chance of playing on my last day of catching the butterflies and I had 24 of those nets and I didn't even use it. Very busy at work. Oh well, better luck next time.
Hotdog: Codes: ag25st1 (level 23):p
items needed: Shredder x1 , Ergonomic chair x2,

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
I've updated my sig.
And i'm running a new AC game on a new device.
Add me plz. with username: noya12
Thanx!!!!!

Thanks for your gift! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated!

I have noticed many of new members added me in last several days, please make sure you tag me or send me a message and let me know who you are, I have a lot of people in the waiting list and I would not accept new neighbors unless being contacted.

Here are the tags for today:

tdv: thanks for the load of Fuel(20) you sent, really appreciate all your help!!
Cicignon: thnaks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
air canillas: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel.
zenmie: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
al862: thanks for Navigation Module, I don't see a post from you sine Nov 30 last year, not sure what you need now, will check your post again later.
yukidesu: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Additional Radar.
Shinobi273: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Navigation Module.
I Fly 2: thanks for the Oscillating Beacon, sent you Fuel Hose.
Maqu86: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Passengers.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for Navigation Module, I am not sure what you need since you don't put what you need in your signature and you haven't posted since Jan 11, will check your post/signature again later.
antony1406: thanks for the Flight Catering sent you Spare Wire.
Joe: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
perezgreg: thanks for the White Gold Bracelet, I would prefer other items I requested in my signature if you can send over Duty Free items, sent you Navigation Module.
flip123: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Flight Catering.
mandeer, thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Grinding Machine.
86Stalker: thanks for the Flight catering, sent you Flight Catering.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the Spare Propeller, sent you Spare Propeller.
lauren: thanks for the Navigation Module, sent you Fuel Additivies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom