Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 22nd March 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:

Username/Friend Code
in-game name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

TGIF! Will we be getting an update this weekend?

I am visiting neighbours proper again, the last few weeks it has just been hunting for butterfly nets.
And suddenly I have lots of clicks on my buildings too, after many weeks of deafening silence...

Let's hope for a good update.

Dear admin, I am sorry for the double post- it was due to an internet connection problem.

S

Sorumbas

Hi everybody thx for the gifts and i hope that everybody received my gifts. The search for bracelets, adding neighbours and code problems continues. But now i´m upgrading my tower and a could use some help here(Signature updated). Yep Bali Hi it was strange to not see butterflies and gardens around the city after 15 days lol

Device
  1. Android
Username
goofy
Goodmorning!
Waiting for the gifts when they reset, I thank you very much for all the gifts. I need REPAIR ITEMS and TYRES.
Hoping on a new challenge (Easter?) and the weekend code and the offer for buying land and the wheat item for space missions (or do I ask to much now?? :LOL:)

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Hi karen, first you can play the game without a hotel (already playing5 month without it). second of all, if you followed the manual onhotel building, you can fly to cyprus like I did in my android game.

diwata

800+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a8y6rft
Username
diwata
Good day, everyone! Starting my Friday here... sunny but still cold. Oh well, better than a snowy, icy day I guess.

I have updated my sig. Need to restock my altimeters(only 2 left), hoping tdv and Bali Hi will throw some my way.;)

My other priorities for the day are spare wires, fuel hoses, spare propellers and flight catering.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom