Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Friday 1st November 2013 - Android Daily Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
To make the trading experience as easy as possible, please post the following details in your post and in your signature:

Username/Friend Code
In-Game Name
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ako4ztq
Username
robotrobot
I will be doing the current quest so i kindly ask for Fuel Supply and other items related to it.
Thanks to all the visitors and gifters and have a great weekend everyone!

cheers robot^2

Gifts are out.
So is gifting the only way to get aerosols?

That seems to be my achilles heal right now.

DC

Don, Bali2 has been getting quite a number of Aerosol drops from flights.
I have received about 19 Aerosols from neighbours, but I have 35 in stock, which means I received 16 from flights in about 2 days.

I am only flying 1 Turboprop, and 2 Jets, 1 Delta, 2 Powerful Deltas & 3 Jumbos to Halloween destinations exclusively.
I will send you Aerosol later.

flip123, I will also send you Aerosols later.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akgoqpc
Username
sergeant
Hi. I disparate needs a lot of oscillating beacons and meals , all my fleet will be grounded in couple of hours:( , any help will be greatly appreciated . Thanks in advance

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,

Today i've received a Restore Code for my VAYKA1 game. I'm going to send some gifts out to:

InCoNvEnIeNtE, Fuel Supply
Lukasz, Lantern
nsari, Lantern and sari2, Osc. Beacon
vakuu, Fuel Supply

Plz. let me know if you received the gift(s). It's important for me, because i need to know if the game restored the sending problem.

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Hi all,

Today i've received a Restore Code for my VAYKA1 game. I'm going to send some gifts out to:

InCoNvEnIeNtE, Fuel Supply
Lukasz, Lantern
nsari, Lantern and sari2, Osc. Beacon
vakuu, Fuel Supply

Plz. let me know if you received the gift(s). It's important for me, because i need to know if the game restored the sending problem.
Congrats!! My friend, vayka1...I received lantern on sari game (not yet check on sari2:oops:):happy:
If you not sure, you can try to send gift to your game noya12 or ayon1;)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
Pakman it take long time to see what the friends/neigbours need on the sign, but i see almost all day what people need :) like me there are another like you and others :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi all,
Thanks for the gifts NOYA12 and AYON1 received today. Gifts send out again on both games.
They also need: Aerosol and Lantern

InCoNvEnIeNtE and nsari, thanks for responding my question for VAYKA1, i think gifting problem is solved,
now only the visiting problem is still there, but maybe tomorrow this game will hopefully resets again. Keep you posted(y)(y)

Thanks for your gifts! My gifts just went out a moment ago and my signature has been updated to reflect my current priorities. There were a few neighbors I couldn't return gift today due to gift limit, will return to you tomorrow.

I continue requesting Aerosol and Fuel (20) if you can help, of if you don't have either of two, my other needs are in my signature, please do not waste your limited gift resources by sending me things I didn't ask, especially I do NOT need Bright Lantern or Leyden Jar, if for some reason you have to send them please send to somebody else who can use them.

perezgreg: thanks for the Aerosol, sent Fuel Supply to your PG3 game.
melony: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Fuel (20).
Shinobi273: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
TSharper: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
rickycowslip: thanks for the Aerosol, sent you Flight Catering.
Kazinho: thanks for the Aerosol, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
chirimoya: thanks for the Fuel Hose, sent you Fuel Hose.
bubbajed5711: thanks for the oscillating Beacon, sent you Oscillating Beacon.
Sorumbas: thanks for the Bright Lantern but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource.
Donclyde: thanks for the Bright Lantern but I don't need it, please do not waste your limmited gift resource, I would like to request Fuel (20) from you since you are one of very few can send Fuel (20), thanks.
Gt city: thanks for the Additional Radar, sent you Fuel (20).
miss0033: thanks for the Flight Catering, I would like to request Fuel (20) from you since you are one of very few can send Fuel (20), sent you Paint.
Polar: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
Nina: thanks for the Fuel (20) from your Tijn and Chrisje games, sent Radar to Tijn and Cash Counter to Chrisje.
Nick Schultz: thanks for the Aerosol, sent you Fuel (20).
Creatonist: thanks for the Fuel (20), sent you Landing Lamp.
vakuu: thanks for the Bright Lantern but I don't need it, please do not waste your limited gift resource, I would like to request Fuel (20) from you since you are one of very few people who can send Fuel (20).
javi: thanks for the Aerosol, sent you Fuel (20).
One Bad Day: thanks for the Aerosol, sent you Bright Lantern.
InCoNvEnIeNtE: thanks for the Aerosol, sent you Fuel Supply.
cap'n5: thanks for the Aerosol, sent you Bright Lantern.
diwata: thanks for the Aerosol, sent you Bright Lantern.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom