Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fly with the Falcons is to much expensive

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
If you want to do the 11 Falcon's regular destinations and the 12 Falcon's Excavations destinations, you need to do a total of 9,200 flights...But the Falcons are breaking 1 on 10 flights minimum ( between 10% and 20% breaking rhythm), which is at least 920 broken Falcons

When you have to repair a Falcon, you have 3 choices:

1- You can leave it on the ground for 12 hours...but when the Falcon is repaired, your map time is expired...So...it's illogical...or you need to have over 500 maps for each destination...So it's illogical !

2. You can drop the Falcon when it's under repair and buy another one at 500,000 coins...which is 460,000,000 coins to buy them...so it's illogical !

3- You can spend 3 greenies for each repair, which is 2,760 greenies...so it's illogical and you need to have a huge wallet...!!!

P.S.: And if you want to do the 5 Falcon's Alliance destinations, you need to do 2,500 more flights, which will cost you 275,000,000 coins or 750 greenies more...it's starting to be more than illogical.

I suggest to GI to decrease the repair ratio to 1% and decrease to 1 greenie for repair.

P.S. 2: It would be interesting that for each destination in the game to have cultural information on each city at each time you get a star. It would be nice to learn while playing the game.

In conclusion, you have to stock 3,510 greenies or 735,000,000 coins if you want to do all the Falcon's destinations.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
you cannot get exact number of space chest collect in a day as it is random (with 12 players with 5 planetariums, with golden dice bonus you get 70-110 space chests) - it varies from day to day.
Exactly, that's why it takes months of keeping records to get useful statistical data. If you have the data then we can do some math on it. Without the data it's just "I feel like 100" and "other guy feels like 10". Our feelings on random drops are not dependable.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
No, guys. Numbers is what Captain Rollins does. "region of 100" is not a number..

As said above it is not an exact number every single time, (I wish it did) it is in the region of 100 after 2 rounds of visits. Depending on how many items you already have in collections, and what the drops are like. But I can say that you get around 12 of each collection, sometimes you get lucky and get more, and sometimes you get a little less. That's why we say in the region of 100 as there is no 100% guaranteed figure. I am talking from experience of using Golden Dice 1 or 2 times a week and I know I get between 88 (lowest number) - 119 (highest number) of launch ready boxes from visits (and I can only visit 11 neighbours). I have the statistics as I am keeping a track of the % of Large Fuel Cells/Main Stabilisers/Powerful Explosive Bolts drops and whether Golden Dice/Launches make a difference in drop rates of PEBs.

Average from 27 Individual visits (to 11 neighbours and 5 Planetariums) = 53.81 Launch Ready Boxes.
1453 Launch Ready Boxes from 27 Individual visits with Golden Dice activated.

Now the above figure of 53.81 Boxes might be slightly higher due to the potential for drops from my 2 Planetariums, 1 Training Centre and 6 Rocket Gardens, but would say it's negligible. So taking that into factor I would reduce the average to around 50-52 Boxes per round of visiting 11 neighbours with 5 Planetariums each.

Anyway, I think I sidetracked this as it was more about breakdowns than fuel and launch collections. My bad.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Those who use golden dice will tell you it's plenty, there is no fixed number. Sure stats would help if you want to keep months of records trying it but it's really not necessary for a game is it. I did physics at uni and even I can't be bothered with that level of detail.
Well, I am only interested in exactly this level of detail. This is what I'm trying to tell you.
Easiest answer, try it ;)
This is no answer at all. I want to know how deep is the water before I jump in.
"Do. Or do not. There is no try." : )

Anyway, I think I sidetracked this as it was more about breakdowns than fuel and launch collections. My bad.
No, it's not your bad. It was about breakdowns but then I came up with statement that fuel limit kicks in way before breakdowns could have any noticeable impact on performance. So it is about fuel now : )

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Well, I am only interested in exactly this level of detail. This is what I'm trying to tell you.This is no answer at all. I want to know how deep is the water before I jump in.
"Do. Or do not. There is no try." : )

No, it's not your bad. It was about breakdowns but then I came up with statement that fuel limit kicks in way before breakdowns could have any noticeable impact on performance. So it is about fuel now : )
Actualy fuel can be collected, passengers become bigger issue in that part of game.

D

Deleted member 5399

The way I see it with Giants and of course the Falcons, is why not intro parts drops needed for repairs, like all the other planes?
I certainly could understand charging greenies for S1's and S2's and even S3's if anyone gets to that point within the next millennium.

Wasted Eagle

1200+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. None of the above
@Agent_L Somehow I familiarized myself with planetariums over the last few months. :D

- Tapping them all (5 or 6) in rapid sequence with Golden Dice yields 3 to 4 (closer to 4) items per planetarium.
- Tapping them all without Golden Dice yields me about 1 to 2 (closer t 1) items per planetarium...

Similar experience with Training Centres and Astronaut Academies.

I know you won't settle for 'experience'. But unless someone maps this out over a good period of time (try mapping 20 items in 2 seconds) or unless G! gives us complete 'insight':ROFLMAO: on the drop rates, that 'experience is what we have to roll with...

Long story short. If no Golden Dice equals a drizzle, Golden Dice equals a deluge...

Last edited:
Top Bottom