Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Fly with the Falcons is to much expensive

rocky

900+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Musketeers Alliance
If you want to do the 11 Falcon's regular destinations and the 12 Falcon's Excavations destinations, you need to do a total of 9,200 flights...But the Falcons are breaking 1 on 10 flights minimum ( between 10% and 20% breaking rhythm), which is at least 920 broken Falcons

When you have to repair a Falcon, you have 3 choices:

1- You can leave it on the ground for 12 hours...but when the Falcon is repaired, your map time is expired...So...it's illogical...or you need to have over 500 maps for each destination...So it's illogical !

2. You can drop the Falcon when it's under repair and buy another one at 500,000 coins...which is 460,000,000 coins to buy them...so it's illogical !

3- You can spend 3 greenies for each repair, which is 2,760 greenies...so it's illogical and you need to have a huge wallet...!!!

P.S.: And if you want to do the 5 Falcon's Alliance destinations, you need to do 2,500 more flights, which will cost you 275,000,000 coins or 750 greenies more...it's starting to be more than illogical.

I suggest to GI to decrease the repair ratio to 1% and decrease to 1 greenie for repair.

P.S. 2: It would be interesting that for each destination in the game to have cultural information on each city at each time you get a star. It would be nice to learn while playing the game.

In conclusion, you have to stock 3,510 greenies or 735,000,000 coins if you want to do all the Falcon's destinations.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
my supposition is not take minutes ....but it will be take some years
Your assumption is that you can't wait for any falcon to repair, so it looks like you try to do all flights in less than 1 falcon repair. I bit exaggerated with minutes - it looks like you want to do all 9,200 in 12 hours.

How long does the map work? You can send at most (h*60+110)/f planes without fuel bonuses. So for h = 6 hours of map and f = 45 fuel of Falcon flight, you can send max 10 Falcons on one map. So the breakdowns are irrelevant, even with 100% breakdown rate you'll still have 2 Falcons too many.

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
so reality is somewhere between those 2 assumptions. For normal destinations, you only need time - you send your planes (lets say there are 12 falcons). for one destinations you need 400 flights, so every 3 hours planes return - lets say that in 1st round after 3 hours 2 planes malfunction - lets say on daily basis (12 hour cycle) you make 12 + 10 + 8 + 7 fights (number is lower each round due to malfunction ratio - put 10-15%). In average it is 36-40 flights - without speeding (didn't put in account speed up one plane when fuel replenish). Total you need to spend 10 -12 days for one destinations - for all 11 result is 3.5 - 4 months. With use of bonuses, extra fuel, speeding you can shorten that time.
For adventure - map last 6 hours, if you want it to do faster - different strategy is needed - put bonuses - lift all 12 planes, play immediately return of one (requires lots of fuel and extra passengers) - let's say breakdown ratio is every 8th flight - this way you can make - 12 +8 +8 +8 +8 +8 +8 +8 +8 +8 +8 - total of 92 flights (if you have enough fuel and passengers (after that you need to wait 12 hours for your planes to repair - upgraded repair base with 10 slots is needed) - by tomorrow you will have all planes ready - lets say every second day you do this. you need 4-5 rounds x 2 days - total of 10 days for one destination - total of 120 for all. This is all free of charge.
In the conclusion for normal destinations plus adventure you need little more then 6 months (lets say 7) for 3 start without spending single greenie for repair.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
[...] lets say on daily basis (12 hour cycle) you make 12 + 10 + 8 + 7 fights (number is lower each round due to malfunction ratio - put 10-15%). In average it is 36-40 flights - without speeding [...] With use of bonuses, extra fuel, speeding you can shorten that time.[...]
That's including extra fuel. From natural fuel regen you can send only 18 Falcons per 12-hour day. With 16-hour day it's still only 23 flights.
Fuel is spent very fast, even with neighbors sending you 20 barrels each day it's only 9 Falcon flights more.

I think the extra fuel is better spent on alliance, because that's something you can't simply take your time.

I always spend extra fuel on map destinations, it doesn't take a lot and I don't speed up with fuel but I send all 12 planes at once and use vintage weather vane and catalysts (or jet pack) to make it faster. Something like 45-50 minutes a flight for my s2 and s3 falcons. It's fairly easy to get enough fuel for this from neighbours and space launches.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@M22 Well, I don't think that "be a veteran player with 3 years worth of gifts" is a reasonable solution : )
That would merely shift the problem from "3 years in the future" into "3 years in the past".

@M22 Well, I don't think that "be a veteran player with 3 years worth of gifts" is a reasonable solution : )
That would merely shift the problem from "3 years in the future" into "3 years in the past".
Falcons haven't been around that long and you can fly for earplugs if necessary. My point is you can do both and fuel is easy to come by from launches, have you joined a quantum leap party yet? Your world will change if not. And as I say I don't think you need them for the map destinations so it's more a case of using bonuses wisely there. Just trying to help and show how I do it,it does take some planning and lots of spare time if you go full out on a map with timers etc.

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
Falcons haven't been around that long and you can fly for earplugs if necessary. My point is you can do both and fuel is easy to come by from launches, have you joined a quantum leap party yet? Your world will change if not. And as I say I don't think you need them for the map destinations so it's more a case of using bonuses wisely there. Just trying to help and show how I do it,it does take some planning and lots of spare time if you go full out on a map with timers etc.
I think we're still not understanding each other. I am talking about sustainable sources, not having years worth of stashed items. Yeah, I do QL parties, the point is you need loads of items earned before. Nothing of the highend stuff can be made sustainable in the long term, they are all just a short burst of flame burning months worth of supplies.

Maybe but launches should give you the fuel and you can take it slower on normal flights as you say. It took me up until this week to finish normal falcon destinations and I'm nowhere near on the falcon maps, I burn up resources to get the six buildings using bonuses and then take it slower. I assume most people would want to do similar to ensure getting the special buildings.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
@Agent_L Remember these falcons are the top plane and the 3 stars and getting buildings from them are supposed to take lots of resources in order to keep long term players like m22 still interested. There a good few people who have been playing 2-3 years and maybe more who have lots of resources,and bonuses in reserve. If it was easier to fly to 3 star and get 6 of every building then these veterans would no doubt get bored.

Thingd like timing your golfen dice to do 2 rounds of neighbour visits, visting 12 neighbours with 5 planetariums should give around 100 launch readies and enough to do around 20-25 red pad flights. From those red launches you would get over 1000 fuel just from last place.

Don't be discouraged by what might seem too costly or unattainable, set your goals to where you are, and one day you'll be at someone like m22s level and realise that the falcon flights weren't as bad as you thought. I only fly mostly jets, deltas and a few jumbos because i know my limits at the moment (due to work and low resourves due to Dec airport reset).

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
@Agent_L Remember these falcons are the top plane and the 3 stars and getting buildings from them are supposed to take lots of resources in order to keep long term players like m22 still interested.
Yeah, this is what I'm saying from the beginning.

I know about the golden dice, friends in need, etc. What I want from you is numbers. Rocky brought numbers. I brought numbers. You and M22 brought opinions.
Never bring opinions to a fact fight : )

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
Yeah, this is what I'm saying from the beginning.

I know about the golden dice, friends in need, etc. What I want from you is numbers. Rocky brought numbers. I brought numbers. You and M22 brought opinions.
Never bring opinions to a fact fight : )
numbers are simple - for 1 flight you need 45 fuel for takeoff and double for instant return + 350 passengers - rest is simple math and planning (long term planning). Regarding fuel - space flight are the best way to get fuel - with good team and several QLs you can make 50+ red flights in one day - 2nd and 3rd place give you 150 fuel (lets say one full round of flying for falcon) - expences of space fuel can be around 200-300 points for that place (big party have lots of players) - this way in one day you will get fuel for 50 rounds for falcon. Do this every weekend and you'll get your fuel. Passengers are harder to obtain but still manageable - with lots of passengers buildings, bonuses...

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I brought numbers ;-)
Remember these are aimed at high end players, people with at least 1 Mint to produces greens and many more of these buildings, so things like paying for bonus' with greens can be a daily thing. With that in mind on a week using the Golden Dice properly to get 2 visits per dice, you can get in the region 100 launch preps, so 100x50 fuel = 5000 fuel in a week just from launches, now if you have good neighbours you would probably get around 10 fuel20s a day, so 10*20*7= 1400fuel, so outwith landing guest planes and regen time you can get almost 6500fuel a week. (and thats's not including the 1st-3rd positions you could get from launch readys you've opened. If you are lucky enough to be in an alliance and fly to alliance des, got a friend in need bonus then you could potentially be sitting on 10K of fuel in reserve earned in just a week.. That much fuel alone is sustainable, I cannot comment on the Earplugs as I don't fly that high.

Top Bottom