Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Feeling Angry....

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
I was in top position in Saint Petersburg with 120 flights this noon.

But suddenly a Person( Who I assume is a Hacked version )
Reaches on top with 425 flights..
How...
Have contacted GI
Screenshot_2015-03-14-18-47-38.png

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
@Sambhav Jain happened to me few months ago, i was 1st on Wednesday, and had about 50 flights, second was about 20 flight less then me. Then, in evening, there was a guy, and he did 154 flight, in about hour or less.... o_O I was really angry, but was stil enoght time to be better. Inthat time, i still had many bonuses, and Lots of fuel. So, till the end of the week, that cheater did not increase his flights, but i was able to reach him and overtake him in last 30 minutes. Had about 160+ flight, but it was not worth it... Too many valuable bonuses gone, and i would rather have them now... Plus Fuel, which is most needed for reaching 3x3 Quest buildings...

It is better to do Launching, and try to get more collections where you get Golden Chest, with much less efforts then flights...:)

Of course, if you're not on 24h solo launch, like i am again today...:barefoot:

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
@Gt city
I am stocking up items for launches..
And I know that using fuel to surpass that person won't be useful....I have wrote that matter to GI .

I recently completed my first Aztec pyramid :D .
It took lots of fuel and bonuses.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
@greensmith
To some extent u are right..
I was getting stars in that.. When I saw my position ,then I decided to try to top in that destination ..

But today also a hacker took first place in
Screenshot_2015-03-17-19-45-02.png
Lima..

In just 10 minutes his level increased from 20 to 27

Dracocraft26

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Username
Dracocraft26
well if you are ready to spend a lot of greens it is no issue at all, you send planes all around and bring them instantly with fuel, for my first QL i sent about 300 planes in an hour and get them back the next hour.. done... it is not cheaper than to buy a QL, but at the end you might be lucky and have some stock for 3 or 5 QL, missing an item or two ( my case today, i need UV lamp from Sacramento ( no more charts coming) but as soon as i have one and each UV lamp is a QL, if i manage 3 UV lamp..3 QL... :)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
Message Me
Username
Manik Mani
We've checked the users you've mentioned as we check any suspicious activity reported both by other players and our automated systems. Those were indeed the cheaters, and they are now banned.

But What About Who Had Made Purchases in the Game ?
Will They Get Back Purchases.

Free2Play

VIP Flyer
Former AC Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
But What About Who Had Made Purchases in the Game ?
Will They Get Back Purchases.

Hey Manik Mani, or should I better say - Anubhav Jain! Or Roshni Mistri.
Let's settle this once and for all.
You have multiple accounts, both in-game and on this forum. You've cheated on every one of them. You never made a purchase of any kind.
You're wasting both my time and our support team time the whole week.
Worst of all: fair players reported your activity to us that prohibited them from gaining a TOP 100 ranking.
All your current accounts are permanently banned, and will stay this way.

Last edited:

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Hey Manik Mani, or should I better say - Anubhav Jain!
Let's settle this once and for all.
You have multiple accounts. You've cheated on every one of them. You never made a purchase of any kind.
You're wasting both my time and our support team time the whole week.
Worst of all: fair players reported your activity to us that prohibited them from gaining a TOP 100 ranking.
All your current accounts are permanently banned, and will stay this way.

ME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i only love to play on windowssssssss,

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Also i am playing AC From April 2014(The release month of AC on Windows).
You are doing Wrong Obligation on me.i dont never screw up ratings and launches.
Whats the Fun then playing AC.

Top Bottom