Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Feeling Angry....

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
Free2Play
Very happy that u and ur team are Working hard for us.

Just saw my ratings in destination..
Again some hackers took first place..
Screenshot_2015-03-20-16-04-43.png
Screenshot_2015-03-20-16-04-11.png

Fatdaz

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Fatdaz220271
Username
Fatdaz
I have reached over 600 flights in North obv just send 12 jets up and return with fuel this is not cheating can't do this ever week though

I now fly jumbo to red map destinations to collect QL so I can QL most days this is not cheating

I have around ten friends i talk to outside of game to join me with QL so quick returns to get in top 100 this is not cheating can't do all time as need save collections

There are ways to achieve top 100 within the game cheating or hacking makes it no fun

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
@Fatdaz
I agree with u that u can send all planes at a time and speed that up.. But that need loads of fuel...

And see the level of that players..and they just popped out this morning in these destinations..

Sambhav Jain

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Sj_(items I need)
@Capt Iz 69
I am aware of all these facts..

The point of this post was that , sudden appearance of hackers in rankings in last days..

And of planes.. I don't think that having same fleet of planes helps u taking no.1 position..
Last week with 4 jets I was no.1 in saint Petersburg until hacker ruined it.

@Sambhav Jain having the same fleet helps a hell of a lot. Are you andriod or iOS? Am iOS. Thing about top rank it's all tactical. You don't make your move until the last min. I was a regular in the top 3. And the only way to get top spot was to gain about 70+ flights between you and the rest and keep it that way until reset. Sometimes this was not good enough as you can rent to make the difference up. But it's world ranking for a reason to be the best in the world for a week. You gotta put the effort in. I averaged over 300 flights a week with my 12 jets using fuel cat, red fuel, gold 150 and 300 fuel.
If there are hackers out there Gi will know.

Top Bottom