Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Event Hangars

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
I have completed the event and still use the Hangers with regular planes, but as said above if you can't afford to lose certain planes don't put them in those hangers in-case a future update wipes them.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have my iOS device set to manually update so I can remove planes from these special hangars before I update Airport City. Can you do this on an Android device?
Cheers,
Tom

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
I have my iOS device set to manually update so I can remove planes from these special hangars before I update Airport City. Can you do this on an Android device?
Cheers,
Tom

yes, Tom

Android phones and windows computers can be set to manually update.

I assume windows phone as well but as I do not have a windows phone to say for sure.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
is there any way to move the card plane from hanger to warehouse, so i can sell the hanger when the event is over
@david smith
Yes. Buy a cheap plane in the store. It will tell you the hangars are full and do you want to replace a plane and put that plane in the Reserve Hangar. Indicate a Card Hangar. Then sell the cheap plane. Then sell the hangar.
I have not done this with the Card Hangar but have with the Military and Santa Hangars. In fact I did exactly this to place the Card Hangars for this quest.
Cheers,
Tom

@david smith
Yes. Buy a cheap plane in the store. It will tell you the hangars are full and do you want to replace a plane and put that plane in the Reserve Hangar. Indicate a Card Hangar. Then sell the cheap plane. Then sell the hangar.
I have not done this with the Card Hangar but have with the Military and Santa Hangars. In fact I did exactly this to place the Card Hangars for this quest.
Cheers,
Tom
wont my reserve hanger be full?

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
wont my reserve hanger be full?
@david smith
In order to do this you must have at least one open space in your Reserve Hangar for every Card Plane you want to store.
The alternative is to sell the Card Planes, then sell the Card Hangars.
If you have enough playing cards and other collections to rebuild the Card Hangars and get the Card Planes next year (providing this quest is repeated), then this is a good way to go.
In my opinion, paying bank notes for spaces in the Reserve Hangar is one of the best investments you can make.
Cheers,
Tom

@david smith
In order to do this you must have at least one open space in your Reserve Hangar for every Card Plane you want to store.
If you have enough playing cards and other collections to rebuild the Card Hangars and get the Card Planes next year (providing this quest is repeated), then this is a good way to go.
In my opinion, paying bank notes for spaces in the Reserve Hangar is one of the best investments you can make.
Cheers,
Tom
thanks for advice

@david smith
Cheers,
Tom

I think Reserve Hangar space is too valuable to store event planes for 12 months.
Reserve Hangar should be used to store expensive Giants, Falcons or hard earned S1, S2, S3 planes.

If you play the game intensively, you should have a few event planes in your warehouse anyway, which you can use immediately next year when the game repeats (provided you kept the Event Hangars).

So sell event planes after the event is completed and you can use the hangar for regular planes (provided bug is not removed in the next update).

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a29icmc
Username
Biggles857
Currently there is a glitch and you can put any plane in the special hangar if you 1st move one out to the reserve hangar. Road 404 is working to fix this (no hurry Ivan) so be prepared to possibly lose the plane.
Hi, Could I please add you as a neighbour. Biggles 857 code a29icmc

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a29icmc
Username
Biggles857
I have completed the event and still use the Hangers with regular planes, but as said above if you can't afford to lose certain planes don't put them in those hangers in-case a future update wipes them.
Hi, Could I please add you as a neighbour. Biggles857 code a29icmc

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
w4mlhq8
Username
Airfire
You can still fly it. But once the hanger is empty, you can neither buy new plane nor move plane from reserve hanger into that empty hanger. The only thing you can do with an empty card hanger is to add card plane or sell it.

Top Bottom