Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

General Event Hangars

Not sure on that one, though it would be easy enough to check by choosing plane clicking use then see
if it gives the option for putting it in one. Though I have not heard anyone mention it being possible, perhaps
some of the long time players have insight on that.
Can't do it.

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
I can still put regular planes in my card hangar. It's a bit more tricky than before and you need an event plane that belongs to the hangar. I have a Plane of hearts in my reserve hangar, swap it with one of the planes in the card hangar, drop/sell the plane I removed from card hangar so I have room in my reserve hangar, buy new plane from store and get the message now available hangar would you like to move one to reserve hangar and then choose the hangar with the event plane.

Now its probably going to be fixed...

And by reading page 2 I can see that @Wired Parrott allready mentioned it:whistle:

Top Bottom