Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Event & Entities

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
@Dave any idea why some photos are doing this? If I delete the image code and reinsert it, it seems to fix it, although nothing really has changed. Maybe also to do with the cache and it just needs a quick edit to reload the cache of that page?
1581703489778.png

@Dave any idea why some photos are doing this? If I delete the image code and reinsert it, it seems to fix it, although nothing really has changed. Maybe also to do with the cache and it just needs a quick edit to reload the cache of that page?
View attachment 27517
It will be to do with the cache.
Make a slight edit and save and it should refresh it.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Hi, I need help completing the Event flights for Waterford, Kilkenny, and Galway.

My biggest plane is Giant, so I can't see those 3 detailed info. I already put what I can, but if someone can help complete them, it would be great. Thanks.

Hi, I need help completing the Event flights for Waterford, Kilkenny, and Galway.

My biggest plane is Giant, so I can't see those 3 detailed info. I already put what I can, but if someone can help complete them, it would be great. Thanks.
I’ve got a WV running at the moment but will do the pics when it ends in 4 hours or so. Other info I can complete, except Condor.

Top Bottom