Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dragon Rising event

OneGoldenHeart

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
044dva5k
Username
OGH{item}
That you can get with a bowl of riches and a few flights sped up

After all the issues with my game getting locked and resetting the count on the event I only need one umbrella to finish again.
Tried Bowl of Riches but still NO LUCK with Hapiness Doll. Dropped all other except one i am looking for. Had about 15 flights to Dalian with instant return and 4 to Qingdao. Spent approx 300unit of fuel.
City of Dolls 3 3 6 0 4
City of Dolls 3 4 9 0 4

Last edited:
Dalian allow very easy accelerated flights (low fuel, low pax), so it is easy with one plane only to perform a large number of flights for the doll collection.

More easy than for other event as the smallest destination were always the TP.

I could just say, try a second time.
Statistically, you may have more probability now to drop your missing items

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
207bky8l
Username
Capt. Parson or CP item
If anyone is interested in the Dragons Rising finale, I finally was able to capture it.
Thanks Crescent Moon, Nice to see what the end of the looks like because I'm unlikely to see it on my own game. Doing the event in only 9 days was always going to be tough, but at the moment I'm struggling to finish my second doll collection, and I only have 1 kite from my first theatre.... can't see me finishing it thanks to the short event time on Windows

Thanks Crescent Moon, Nice to see what the end of the looks like because I'm unlikely to see it on my own game. Doing the event in only 9 days was always going to be tough, but at the moment I'm struggling to finish my second doll collection, and I only have 1 kite from my first theatre.... can't see me finishing it thanks to the short event time on Windows
Even if you don't finish the event, you will still have a great start for when it's offered next time. (hoping next year). If you are willing (and able) to use fuel for instant return, and use either a spyglass or bowl of riches, you can probably get several more puppet theaters, which will greatly increase your chances of getting kites. If you choose not to do that, you can still get some more stars from the new destinations.

Not really. I bought it and got next to no dolls in the hour. :(

I need 3 more of the Charm Doll.
This is strange...(n)(n) my results are good with bowl of riches and somewhat improve when I add lucky horseshoe.
Have you tried spyglass?

SN: yesterday I activated sky captain, lucky horseshoe and bowl of riches and throughout the 24 hours I got 51 dolls.

This is strange...(n)(n) my results are good with bowl of riches and somewhat improve when I add lucky horseshoe.
Have you tried spyglass?

SN: yesterday I activated sky captain, lucky horseshoe and bowl of riches and throughout the 24 hours I got 51 dolls.

Does lucky horseshoe increase item drop rate ?
I was always wondering how it was working (the same question for the wind charm)...
I was thinking on 'meteo' event for flights, but never notice a strong improvement when activating one.

So i'm a little curious to know how players uses these items.

Top Bottom