Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Discord Server

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
OFFICIAL DISCORD
We now have our own official Discord; where you all can hang out and continue to discuss AC as well as some other off topic stuff, as well as alliance chat room and hirings!
We knew that many of you wanted a Discord of our own and starting a dedicated server is the best way to go about that.

We're open to suggestions and looking for your feedback.

P.S: Moderators hiring! If you want to help players send me a short CV in PM and we'll disuss.

Hop in!

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
As we just starting, there is 10 minutes confirmation period on the server, just in case.

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan

Attachments

• fanforum.png
    fanforum.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 516
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
OFFICIAL DISCORD
We now have our own official Discord; where you all can hang out and continue to discuss AC as well as some other off topic stuff, as well as alliance chat room and hirings!
We knew that many of you wanted a Discord of our own and starting a dedicated server is the best way to go about that.

P.S: Moderators hiring! If you want to help players send me a short CV in PM and we'll disuss.

Hop in!
Hmm, what is this @Ur-quan ?

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
This is our new community chat platform and news hub based on Discord app.
We firstly shared the news on this forum and going to make announcement for broad auditory next week.
Could you elaborate about the board auditory? Also, will Discord be the first place where AC announcements are made? Or is it still facebook?

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
> Also, will Discord be the first place where AC announcements are made? Or is it still facebook?
We're planning to make ac announcements simultanously on every social media platform. (with some exclusives for the forum, as it used to be ;) )

After initial testing we will announce the AC discord server on FB and later the in-game button will be added.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
> Also, will Discord be the first place where AC announcements are made? Or is it still facebook?
We're planning to make ac announcements simultanously on every social media platform. (with some exclusives for the forum, as it used to be ;) )

After initial testing we will announce the AC discord server on FB and later the in-game button will be added.
Does that include instagram as well? I follow you guys there but only the bonus codes are announced there...never anything dealing with in-game issues.

Ur-quan

Airport City Developer
VIP Flyer
Airport City Developer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Facebook
Username
Ur-quan
> I follow you guys there but only the bonus codes are announced there...never anything dealing with in-game issues.
Thanks for the suggestion.
I'll discuss it with our instagram manager.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
> I follow you guys there but only the bonus codes are announced there...never anything dealing with in-game issues.
Thanks for the suggestion.
I'll discuss it with our instagram manager.
Perfect! That will allow for me to get the info I need, as I am not on facebook. Thanks.

OFFICIAL DISCORD

Hop in!
Invite Expired

Top Bottom