Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Discord Server

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03p356rvs
Username
Cpt. Dallas
Hey, the invite link went offline again. Any permanent invites available?

FlyingViking

800+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPhone
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
037610mz4
Username
Flying Viking
Is it only my feeling, but for now this channel is quite a flop?
At the moment itā€™s only really open to us on the forum so itā€™s understandable itā€™s quiet but I believe the plan is to open up to their other communities as well and then Iā€™m sure thereā€™ll be a lot more going on.

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I have recently joined Discord and was told that AC has a forum. I tired the links on this thread and they are invalid.

Can someone either invite me or tell me how to join in. ID on Discord is Pilot Keith#2476

It's posted by FV just a post before your post ;)

aBRx

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03zfkwzg0, 032aac6k8
Username
BearcatsRx
Can someone invite me, I canā€™t get the invite to move over to the app (it keeps opening the App Store).

username: BrandonRx#6110

appreciate any help!

R

Requested Deletion 070121

I can't login!!
It is telling that your login or password is invalid
But it is totally correct.
Username= Alan Walker

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
I saw that one and tried it multiple times. It opens a link in the internet browser then goes straight to the App Store rather than the discord app I have already downloaded and registered for
Then you can open your Discord, opt for "joining a new server" then put the link from post #49 there.

R

Requested Deletion 070121

Thanks joined just now and added some friends!!
Will be good to be your friend too
Can u add me
My username= Alan Walker#2326

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04sbjuk1
Username
A Nick4NYC VR
OFFICIAL DISCORD
We now have our own official Discord; where you all can hang out and continue to discuss AC as well as some other off topic stuff, as well as alliance chat room and hirings!
We knew that many of you wanted a Discord of our own and starting a dedicated server is the best way to go about that.

We're open to suggestions and looking for your feedback.

P.S: Moderators hiring! If you want to help players send me a short CV in PM and we'll disuss.

Hop in!
we need an invitation link to uoin
OFFICIAL DISCORD
We now have our own official Discord; where you all can hang out and continue to discuss AC as well as some other off topic stuff, as well as alliance chat room and hirings!
We knew that many of you wanted a Discord of our own and starting a dedicated server is the best way to go about that.

We're open to suggestions and looking for your feedback.

P.S: Moderators hiring! If you want to help players send me a short CV in PM and we'll disuss.

Hop in!
we need an invitation link to put in after registration

Top Bottom