Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Windows Disappearing Gifts

I just noticed this issue too on android. I got 5 F20 gifts and I hit accept all, went to my gifts and they aren't there. I wonder how many other times this has happened and I just didn't catch it now.
They should be going into your fuel bar, not the warehouse. Check the totals before you accept next time. But if you have 100 in the warehouse, you will lose them.

evogamer05

150+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
04vi5kj9k
Username
evo - item needed
They should be going into your fuel bar, not the warehouse. Check the totals before you accept next time. But if you have 100 in the warehouse, you will lose them.
Wow, I did not know this. I thought they just went in the fuel tab of the warehouse. I will definitely check next time, thanks!

I have noticed that when I have connectitivity issues
I just noticed this issue too on android. I got 5 F20 gifts and I hit accept all, went to my gifts and they aren't there. I wonder how many other times this has happened and I just didn't catch it now.
Did you check the fuel bar before and after. fuel gifts aren't like other gifts, they go straight to the fuel bar.

It's also worth making sure you haven't disabled the notification to indicate you will go over the 100 limit. if you have this notification disabled and hit accept on a gift the excess items will disapear

Just had over 70 gifts disappear. Majority were fuel, but fuel in fuel bar did not go up. Got the notification saying I would lose 1 sleeping pill, said ok - you would think I would have 100 now. Nope, only 94 before and after accepting the gifts. I'm going to start taking screenshots before and after accepting gifts from now on and notifying GI each time. This is getting ridiculous.

LittleToe

900+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
LT Юлия
Just had over 70 gifts disappear. Majority were fuel, but fuel in fuel bar did not go up. Got the notification saying I would lose 1 sleeping pill, said ok - you would think I would have 100 now. Nope, only 94 before and after accepting the gifts. I'm going to start taking screenshots before and after accepting gifts from now on and notifying GI each time. This is getting ridiculous.
This sucks :( I've been keeping an eye on my gifts for the last couple of days but they all going to my warehouse as they should

I am still having this problem. It happens about every other day that I notice items I critically need that I receive as gifts and that do not show up. Have no idea how often it is actually happening and I do not notice it.

I’m also noticing that someone is pilfering gifts
I check my games about every 4-5 hours, and collect gifts each time. Then, all of a sudden, I'll have 20-40 gifts from 20-24 hours previously. Your gifts are probably hanging out in the cloud somewhere - hopefully soon to reappear.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
The clicking a gift and not receiving it has been an issue for at least a few week and it does not seem to be getting better. People will try to brush it away saying it is your own internet issue, or that you need to reload the game. Everyone's internet is not the issue at once and we should not have to reload the game every time we want to accept 3-4 gifts.

The error extends to the event as well and trying to visit neighbors and clicking on alliance/map stats. If this is a server issue then this needs to be resolved quickly. Some OS's experience the problem less like Android, while I have seen people with Windows users have the most problems. If the problem is in-game then I hope it is resolved with the new update coming.

Expecting people to reload a game 25 times in an hour is not a way to run a game and I seriously hope something is done about it.

Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
202zde0u
Username
FarStar
Just a quick update.

I contacted support over a week ago, and they have listened to my issues and what I have experienced here. I think the issue with people losing connection to the game's network, which in the end is causing all of these issues, is due to their server load near reset and key events. I do not know why certain people are more liable to have this issue, or any better solutions to wait it out, or try to reload the game.
After the event ended the errors have decreased and I have not had any for 48 hours. I have not changed anything in my game in any way and I hope others have had their problems getting better as well. If these issues continue or I receive better updates I will be post on the forums.

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Currently, I am not noticing Items missing that I have been gifted, but at the time I was working on specific alliance tasks. At the time I noticed the issue because I needed 55 of item x to make 75 flight to location x and my alliance members were helping me out.

I have heard mention by some players needing to save their progress. Is this an issue on all platforms? I am using Windows 10. I was also wondering if clicking "take" on too many of the same objects too quickly might be an issue with the system updating.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
Would be nice if game just refused to take gifts if no communication with server.
Have had times where a plane returns and I click on it - and don't get the 'always' event items from it. Can have 4 planes all return and 2 of them don't give the items, while other 2 do. I assume the 'seldom' possible event items are not an option for those 2 either. As if game only sees server half the time. Would be nice if game failed to acknowledge my click during an event if I am not going to get those 'always' items.

Kiwi Claire

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
20jg0m2oy
Username
Kiwi C: [item/s]
I just tried to 'take all' - 3 x f20 and a fan...
game disabled the take buttons for all - and thats it. Gave me nothing.
After a minute of that state - I restarted game.
All gifts gone - and nothing recieved.

Top Bottom