Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dark Skies 2015

Ah, I visited Jpjpjp2's lovely cemetery and stumbled on the elusive Wax, which completed the Great Seal.
I was surprised that we need to complete only 1 collection instead of 3, so unknowingly I am done!!

In retrospect I did not have to spend 5 greenies to buy a pumpkin patch (which to date has only produced one crop of coins)!

Right now I am trying to get 3 stars for a couple destinations, so Beacons are welcome :hungry:.
Thanks @flip123 (y)and @AJ (y) for the abundant supply.
It wonderful to hear that some neighbour still can visit neighbour at will.
For me looking at the same Madlen everyday at every game .. darn .
The good thing is .. it's give me more time to think .. :LOL:

It wonderful to hear that some neighbour still can visit neighbour at will.
For me looking at the same Madlen everyday at every game .. darn .
The good thing is .. it's give me more time to think .. :LOL:

I'm lucky I guess.
Bali Hi & BaliOS can visit most (not all) of the 5 planetariums cities, it changes whenever there is an update on Android or iOS

However, I am not able to upgrade Bali2 (maybe Android Honeycomb is no longer supported), so everyday I can visit less and less neighbours.

My tip: Don't update too soon. Wait for a couple of days for GI to sort things out.
When you join a few days later, everything has settled down and works better.
Of course you will have to play harder to catch up with the ongoing quest.

I'm lucky I guess.
Bali Hi & BaliOS can visit most (not all) of the 5 planetariums cities, it changes whenever there is an update on Android or iOS

However, I am not able to upgrade Bali2 (maybe Android Honeycomb is no longer supported), so everyday I can visit less and less neighbours.

My tip: Don't update too soon. Wait for a couple of days for GI to sort things out.
When you join a few days later, everything has settled down and works better.
Of course you will have to play harder to catch up with the ongoing quest.
Suddenly .. I can visit 12 neighbours.
And it's not including Madlen .. :LOL:

Helen Elizabeth

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Username
Happy Helen
The great thing about the forum is I realise I'm not the only frustrated AC player so I am grateful for what I can manage!! Visiting neighbours is a bore as my game constantly crashes.

Thanks for everyone who are kindly sending aerosol, @Neil ellor ,@Juvenal and @Mrstepot

I have sold and bought several older style aircraft in the hope that a few more aerosols will drop.

Hey, I am not going to give up as I have amazing neighbours and everyone needs some fun in their lives!!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::yuck::yuck::smug::smug:

A Robbie Airport

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
A Robbie Airport
Username
A Robbie Airport
Less than 4 days before the end of the quest - 32/60 black wraiths, all other tasks (incl. the seal collection) - fulfilled.
I have identified only 6 persons able to return aerosols, not all of them returning daily. If someone is able/willing to help with aerosols, support is more than welcome.
Thanks in advance,
Pit1024

I am in the same boat...

I need 15 aerosol cans in just over three days as well. I could use a couple of helpful neighbors!

Top Bottom