Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Dancing With The Leprechauns Event 2021 Discussion

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03za1zgay
Username
jalseth
Awesome !

Mystery plane box disapeared since a loooong time from premium class rewards. Now GI decided to delete endless platinium chest.

Congratulation GI you killed the premium class interest and i will not buy it for the first time ever ...

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Dancing With The Leperechauns event has started...at least on Android. Couple notes so far:
1) All planes drop event currency at 8 per hour, which is an excellent change! Now every aircraft will give you currency at the same rate.
2) Level 19 is the goal folks 😂
1) except can you imagine the points you will need for level 20!

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
Warning: Don't take a task reward as you will automatically be included in a league
Tasks rewards only? or including Progress rewards (like the first one before level 1 is free) What is that exactly? Is this something in regards to how they determine what level (who you compete against) in the competition tab?

jack...

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04lhme8nz
Username
Jackie Case
This depends on you.
If you are patient you can get good placing if you delay the time you enter the league/competition.

I visited one neighbor's leprechauns and clovers. When I got back, it had placed me in the competition. I had not clicked the "Take" button.
So, it appears if you do anything then your entered.

Top Bottom