Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private Alliance Damien Saez Alliance

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03zft7r7f
Username
A~fly
pleasure to be friend with you
Hi @hxkc - Welcome to the alliance! :D I have sent you a neighbor request. Can you please add your most-needed item to your game name so I can gift appropriately?
glad to be friend with you. I will add information to game name if i need something. thanks.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
@alqohyumfernando I have removed you because you didn't fly any pax last week and this week.
You will be very welcome to join us again, but you know, there are already 4 players who didn't flew and so I had to remove them otherwise we would not be able to be in TOP100 !

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Yeah, I received it. I think I can be a good member.:). later i will send friend request to others in this alliance. enjoy to be here

I am pretty sure you will be !

Question : did you read the first post of this thread ? if not, please do it ! it explains how the alliance works !

Top Bottom