Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Private Alliance Damien Saez Alliance

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sj09pgw
Username
Riani’s
Happy to see you here :D ! Hope all is fine in Indonesia !

The alliance office allow you to buy some buildings ! We don't use it often, but it can help ! (above all, the visa center !)
Since we dont reach the peak of new case caused by covid-19, i think the condition can be more worst for us. Hope it will be fine asap.

My question Based on picture attached:
1. What access and for what Place need the access? Since i think after build this place nothing happened 🤪
2. What unique merchandise? Is that something like hotel building requirement?

Attachments

• 966F3E51-AD3C-4537-B4D3-39DA73CF297D.jpeg
    966F3E51-AD3C-4537-B4D3-39DA73CF297D.jpeg
    75.2 KB · Views: 139
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sj09pgw
Username
Riani’s
Guys if you dont mind, please send me the item required for upgrade the plane workshop. Thank you.

Attachments

• C84BD7B5-930C-49A0-BC8A-B6A0CD4EF13D.png
    C84BD7B5-930C-49A0-BC8A-B6A0CD4EF13D.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 154

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
PM me :)
Username
dafsade
Since we dont reach the peak of new case caused by covid-19, i think the condition can be more worst for us. Hope it will be fine asap.

My question Based on picture attached:
1. What access and for what Place need the access? Since i think after build this place nothing happened 🤪
2. What unique merchandise? Is that something like hotel building requirement?

I hope so ! Anyway, take care !

1. You just build the building and then in the store, some buildings (see 2.) will be available !
2. You can buy "Grand Hotel", "Omega Hotel", but also Visa Center, Bank Branch, ...

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi all !
A new very good week was done yesterday ! We reached TOP100 and wxe also reached the 50% bonus :D ! ! Very good work you all did ! Congrats to all of you !
And still a FAT thanks to Milana, Miki, @hannoverfan and @Padiznai :D ! ! !

I need to play a little less, so, I have remove my game Daf2, so one spot is free, I asked @KoloYok.EZ if he wants to join us, waiting for his reply ! Otherwise, We shuold find someone else.

Also, I have accepted an unknown player (Kaunas), he/she will replace Morgan, but if he/she can fly prety well, maybe he/she could stay with us to help us !

Thank you for flying :D ! and have a nice week !

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
9. Free
10. @warlineh Mario
11. @alqohyumfernando xgikx
12. @Memo, pilot Memo (Replaced by @hannoverfan during his illness, we all are with you Memo :) ).
13. @Olekander
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @Morgan (Replaced by Kaunas during some times)
17. @Husker4ever
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

Corinthian Seats

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Corinthian Seats
Hello All,

If what is posted here does no apply to you, then please ignore it.

Regarding gifts: If there is something that you need please add it to your in game profile. I personally take the time and care everyday to send what my neighbours need. Please do not send me what YOU need or want. I will no longer send gifts to anyone doing this. Furthermore those accounts shall be removed from my neighbours list.

Additionally, I understand F20 is welcomed by all normally but to automatically "default" to sending F20 is not only wrong...it is just lazy. Gifting should be reciprocal, efficient, and benefical to all parties involved. A small amount of care and effort is necessary in order to achieve those three things.
Thank you for your time.
Happy flying.

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hello All,

Regarding gifts: If there is something that you need please add it to your in game profile. I personally take the time and care everyday to send what my neighbours need. Please do not send me what YOU need or want. I will no longer send gifts to anyone doing this. Furthermore those accounts shall be removed from my neighbours list.

Additionally, I understand F20 is welcomed by all normally but to automatically "default" to sending F20 is not only wrong...it is just lazy. Gifting should be reciprocal, efficient, and benefical to all parties involved. A small amount of care and effort is necessary in order to achieve those three things.
Thank you for your time.
Happy flying.

I totally agree with you !
But, do not remove them, just keep their gift and do not return back ! maybe it could be usefull later !

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
032lpk9zr
Username
Pinkiex
Hello All,

Thank you for your time.
Happy flying.

Will take note of that, sorry if I have sent F20 today 😳

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Please welcome our new member : @Jenn B !

We are now full ! and thanks to each one of you, and now Jenn, let's stay in TOP100 !

Thanks for joining us :D !

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
10. @warlineh Mario
12. @Memo, pilot Memo (Replaced by @hannoverfan during his illness, we all are with you Memo :) ).
13. @Olekander
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
17. @Husker4ever
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

Please welcome our new member : @Jenn B !

We are now full ! and thanks to each one of you, and now Jenn, let's stay in TOP100 !

Thanks for joining us :D !

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
10. @warlineh Mario
13. @Olekander
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
17. @Husker4ever
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81
OK, just requested you all as neighbors. Thanks for already accepting @Olekander and @aranbenjo !

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sj09pgw
Username
Riani’s
Hy guys, if you dont mind. Please help to send me item required for laundry as per attached.

Attachments

• 4CE32588-06AD-418A-8EB6-A2199BC39550.png
    4CE32588-06AD-418A-8EB6-A2199BC39550.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 119
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04y00m79g
Username
Paribesh Acharya
Hi, don't know what happened but I am not receiving Alliance missions and the alliance bonus. Is this some sorta bug or was I removed from the alliance?

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi all !

One more great week is done !

Thanks a lot to Milana, the chinese player, Miki, Kaunas, @Padiznai and @hannoverfan ! For pax you fly, for tasks you complete, that is really awesome the way you all help us to be in TOP100 with the 50% bonus ! ! !

And welcome to @Jenn B for the first entire week !

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
9. @Jenn B
10. @warlineh Mario
13. @Olekander
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
17. @Husker4ever
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03sj09pgw
Username
Riani’s
Hi guys. 3 hrs left.
if you dont mind please join into my blue lunch. Im looking for co-astronauts.
Thank youu

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Hi all !

One more time, thank you very much for flying so much ! Lot are above 30 000 ! ! !
A big big thank to Kaunas for helping us so much ! and also to @hannoverfan, @Padiznai and Miki !

I have accepted Aazvik123 to replace Morgan.
I have put Kaunas as Guest, because he/she can fly so much and I wouldn't remove him/her !

I have also removed @Husker4ever, he didn't give us any news, I really hope all is fine and that he is not ill !

We are still looking for one more player to join us, if you know one, pelase let me know ! @Flavapill, you told me that you know one, is she/he still free ?

We didn't manage to reach 50% alliance bonus, that's pity, because we were not far (more than 40%) !

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
9. @Jenn B
10. @warlineh Mario
13. @Olekander
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @Morgan (Replaced temporarly by Aaavik123)
17. @Husker4ever (removed temporarly)
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81

Flavapill

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
038lqv6cp
Username
Flavapill
Hi all !

One more time, thank you very much for flying so much ! Lot are above 30 000 ! ! !
A big big thank to Kaunas for helping us so much ! and also to @hannoverfan, @Padiznai and Miki !

I have accepted Aazvik123 to replace Morgan.
I have put Kaunas as Guest, because he/she can fly so much and I wouldn't remove him/her !

I have also removed @Husker4ever, he didn't give us any news, I really hope all is fine and that he is not ill !

We are still looking for one more player to join us, if you know one, pelase let me know ! @Flavapill, you told me that you know one, is she/he still free ?

We didn't manage to reach 50% alliance bonus, that's pity, because we were not far (more than 40%) !

5. @99_reka_99 Réka
6. @Padiznai
7. @Paribesh
8. @Pinkiex
9. @Jenn B
10. @warlineh Mario
13. @Olekander
14. @aranbenjo
15. @fredrik0831 Avion92
16. @Morgan (Replaced temporarly by Aaavik123)
17. @Husker4ever (removed temporarly)
18. @Corinthian Seats
19. @Flavapill
20. @Mik81
I will try and find someone and get back to you good player. Give me a days time.
regards
Flava

Dafsade

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
Username
dafsade
Top Bottom