Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 20th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
apbeb24
Username
air canillas
bubbajed5711, I have accepted your invite.
Long, I don't need spare wire for now, just return catering meal. Thanks.

I cannot finish cosmic fuel station, please help who can with laser level and robot tester.

Signature is updated
BrakeTown: that's what your in-game name says, "BrkTn SpWre.meal", that's what it shows now, and the reason I have been sending you Spare Wire.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Sig updated!!!!
Who can help me with 1 SLEIGH OIL please????? So at least i can one sleigh off!!!!!
Flying the last 4 days to every destination, but none is dropping:mad::mad:
Still no visiting/gifting appliance, i'm going to get very, very pissed of with GIS after almost 6 weeks!!!!
Thankx in advance for sending me this ONE GIFT.
When i'm back in bussines, if i'm ever going to, i'll send gifts everyday as i did before this issue appeared.

daniel degracia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arnlxq3
Username
daniel31
Sig updated!!!!
Who can help me with 1 SLEIGH OIL please????? So at least i can one sleigh off!!!!!
Flying the last 4 days to every destination, but none is dropping:mad::mad:
Still no visiting/gifting appliance, i'm going to get very, very pissed of with GIS after almost 6 weeks!!!!
Thankx in advance for sending me this ONE GIFT.
When i'm back in bussines, if i'm ever going to, i'll send gifts everyday as i did before this issue appeared.
vayka1 add me, i can send u sleigh oil if you send me archive box

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aun7b5t
Username
Sz
Thank you all for the all the gifts today.

This time I will only list 4 of you with item that i sent; for 16 of you I just mention you name because while I was listing your name with gifts my laptop suddenly blackout. I lost everything I type. Thus here goes:-
Dee - Gyroscope
Melanie - Fuel Hose
groeting - Cognac
L.E.X. - Fuel Hose

Game Username :- AirCon/XMas, Jed shampoo
v-ron
two6
mel
br3tt
PRISJ
Kei
bew0072
Andrew-YYZ
shashankyy
Connie
lister0f5meg
Suresh Pal
lkoo
jamie

Hi hi... Thanks for your gift :p i have sleigh oil ... yeah :D

Andrew-YYZ

Guide Writer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ahg5tf6
Username
AK-item
AC program glitch - I was able to send 1000 Old Lanterns to each and every one of my neighbors!!

Yeah, I wish. Maybe when GI doesn't suck any more, so probably never. How's that brookeluke ? or am I still giving them too much credit? :LOL:

Thanks for all gifts received. Today I have sent;
Heater to bew0072 - do you still need Copy Machines?
Old Lantern to Québec Tom Blackcloud yabuki77 Lebiegas lister0f5meg lp87 mel brookeluke Cicignon gcjr Jennifer Rout (Chris3112 - still can't identify you on my list. what is your in-game username?)
Oscillating Beacon to ChristiaanD
Fuel to hockeyhobbit hungyauming
Flight Catering to laurens Melanie Minisa cambs

I'm still waiting for tdv to perform another great feat and send me those reindeer I've been waiting for :whistle:
That's not to say I don't appreciate all the Old Lanterns you sent to me. Thanks.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
agmt6c4
Username
BrkTwn+(what I need)
BrakeTown: that's what your in-game name says, "BrkTn SpWre.meal", that's what it shows now, and the reason I have been sending you Spare Wire.
Than it is again GI's ugly bug. The names are not updated on your side. In any case I appreciate any gift from my neighbors. Thank you guys!
My current name in the game is BrkTn RobtTestr, because I need Robot Tester to finish the cosmic fuel station. Too bad all our efforts to communicate are scrambled by GI efforts.
"GI sucks"© big time? :cautious:

:ROFLMAO:

PS Long, thanks for the laser level!

Thanks everybody for your gifts! My 20 gifts went out earlier this evening. Again I could not return gifts to everybody I received gifts from today, sorry if you didn't receive gift from me, will return to you tomorrow.

Signature updated. Still need Old Lanterns if you can help! Special thanks to tdv!

tdv: thanks for all the Old Lanterns you sent today! Will still need more whenever you have a chance, thanks!
Shinobi273: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
Bali Hi: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Flight Catering.
hungyauming: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Fuel.
A380: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
ChristiaanD: thanks for the Old Lantern, I don't see you posted any message since Nov 30, not sure what you really need now, will check your post/signature again later.
BrakeTown: thanks for the Flight Catering, sent you Laser Level.
al862: thanks for Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
knpl: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Princess0fpowr: thanks for the Flight Catering, I don't see a post from you since Dec 3, not sure what you need right now, will check your post again later.
Cicignon: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
Ivan: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
morgun: thanks for the Red Paint (I don't need Red Paint, I would rather to have Old Lanterns. I have 4 more extra sleighs in the warehouse that I don't want to build hangars for because there is no Old Lanterns to keep my existing sleighs flying), sent you Flight Catering.
lkoo: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
mandeer: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Fuel Supply.
chirimoya: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
CK-Airport: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
daniel degracia: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
perezgreg: thanks for the Snowball, I don't see a post form you since Dec 8, not sure if you will join the Santa quest or what you need right now, will check your post/signature again later.
Québec: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
jlosada: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.
Joe: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern to Joy account.
hockeyhobbit: thanks for the Old Lantern, not sure if you will join the new Santa quest, your signature doesn't state what you need, will check your signature again later.
air canillas: thanks for the Snowball, sent you Old Lantern.
Destination: APC: thanks for the Old Lantern, sent you Old Lantern.

Than it is again GI's ugly bug. The names are not updated on your side. In any case I appreciate any gift from my neighbors. Thank you guys!
My current name in the game is BrkTn RobtTestr, because I need Robot Tester to finish the cosmic fuel station. Too bad all our efforts to communicate are scrambled by GI efforts.
"GI sucks"© big time? :cautious:

:ROFLMAO:

No problem, I checked your signature and sent you Laser Level tonight.

oopsie... wishfull thinking... Backlog at work and backlog in gifting!!! What can I say - perhaps time travelling would be good...

It was started before my caffeine intake... so maybe its an excuse....

Lantens sent out this morning.... 2nd batch is under way now... (too many to list and too many eyes reading :cautious:)
apart from that:
daniel degracia - sent you ergo chairs, insulation and transmitter
retkot - retren sent ergo chairs
Beer Baron - sent you the covers.
Tom - sent you covers
Ant - sent you covers
t1878 - MrT - sent you cover & all inc bracelets
jamie - do you need more covers?
knpl - sent you covers.

tdv Thanks, got the Old lanterns this morning but no all inclusive bracelets :( on Mr T anyway dont know about MrsT I'm at work haha

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
AC program glitch - I was able to send 1000 Old Lanterns to each and every one of my neighbors!!

Yeah, I wish. Maybe when GI doesn't suck any more, so probably never. How's that brookeluke ? or am I still giving them too much credit? :LOL:

Getting better!!! Too much credit??? Never.......I don't think that's possible. We all must be thankful for the wonderful people at GI for giving us this wonderful glitch free game for Xmas. Haha.....maybe Xmas 2016??? Then again.....4 more years and we will still have issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom