Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 20th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2LL612
Username
Brookeluke
I'm still waiting for tdv to perform another great feat and send me those reindeer I've been waiting for :whistle:
That's not to say I don't appreciate all the Old Lanterns you sent to me. Thanks.[/quote]

Don't bother!!!! tdv has sent me trailers full of reindeer already. You don't want them!!!! They crapped all over the airport and I'm convinced that's why my elves aren't dropping ANYTHING :( they are waisting all their time cleaning up after the reindeer and forgetting their purpose of giving me gifts

nsari

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Username
sari, sari2, sari3
Thanks a lot to tdv for sending me ergonomic chair... Now I can complete upgrade my terminal to level 5.
I have been waiting for a month to complete this terminal. so many thanks in advance..
And thanks for the old lantern...Wow you give me four old lantern (y) :LOL:

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
nsari - you are most welcome... I was not aware you needed the ergo chairs... Next time you need something just post a message with your needed items in the daily thread under todays date.... Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom