Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Tuesday 20th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
To try and make the trading experience as easy as possible, we have now moved onto having a daily trading thread.

Please post the following details below:
Username Friend Code
Items Required
Items You Can Send

If you already have these details in your signature, please feel free to post "See Signature" or copy and paste your signature into the post.

This thread will last for 24 hours. After that it will be closed and a new thread created.​

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Sent a load of old lantens and covers this morning (GMT) - as it is getting closer to end of year work and other things are getting in the way of AC :rolleyes:
bew0072 - sent you landing lamp - not too sure if you need them by now...

Will try to go over what was posted and try to catchup....

daniel degracia

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
arnlxq3
Username
daniel31
Hi people add me im daily player and i will gift u anything you need

Code arnlxq3

Username daniel31 lanterns

Items i need : all inclusive bracelet, archive box, many lanterns and catering

I can send: fuel(3 units) old lantern sleigh oil disponsable shampoo goal posts computer chocolate candies cockpit glass welder tour review landing lamp copy machine rope block passenger(10) powerfull radio spaceship engine guestbook cognac fuel supply jet engine binoculars fuel additives drill additional radar white bracelets smoke detector spare wire server rack landing gear flight catering beacon defroster navigation module master plan fuel hose giroscope deicer spare propeller

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a2qdovf
Username
nie lye
@ tdv please send these items to me 3 grinding machines, 3 air vent filters and 3 control units

also please send to PRISJ 3 Packaging machines and 5 sleigh oil thanks :p this is our request since 18 December 2012 thanks :(

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
v70ouc
Username
Ant
Gifts have just reset.

I need 1 sleigh cover to finish my second hanger.

Also quite happy to return Old Lantern's if you send them to me :)

t1878 I have sent you and MrsT dnd signs

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
axi78kb
Username
Tom (item)
hi all,

thanks for gifting me,

I need only Lanterns and Sleigh Oil, if you don't have send me other stuff according to the signature and I will return Xmas stuff.
tdv - need some more Sleigh Covers and a lot of Lanterns if you can, thanks

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
fk6v1j
Username
yabuki ichiban
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom