Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Daily Trading Thread for Sunday 16th of December 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Thanks so much for all the heaters tdv, now my wintery airport is fully heated up. If you would be so kind I just need some more sleigh covers :D

I feel so stupid always only special thanking tdv, but this guy is just magic! :p Appreciate all the other gifts too

Reactions: tdv
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
an99qqh
Username
JL
tdv - received your gifts...thanks. i still need 2 x sleigh oil and 2 x red paint.

Something is wrong with the gift sending, if you didn't received it, will sent it again tomorrow;).
lkoo - sent you red paint.
@jennifer - sent you old lantern.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
u4vrwj
Username
FancyFlight OR !FF(itemsneeded)
tdv I'm after 4 sleigh covers if you have any spare gifts available. as always seems you are one of the only to be able to gift this rare item. plus, santa just can't seem to be a team player and use a hanger like the other planes. he needs his special blankey. DIVA!

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Trying to sort out heaters and old lanterns - will sent sleigh covers next with icicles

jamie - please don't worry about sending items to me - if possible I prefer you play it forward - i.e. Help someone you notmally don't send items to from this forum or one of your neighbours...

FancyFlight - will send you the items... but I don't have you as a neighbour on TDV19 - please add me (my 5 invitations went quickly!!)

stevel2606

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a4y4x2k
Username
SL2606(item)
hello all, I really need 1 sleigh oil to finish my 1st sleigh hanger. I'll send gifts when I reset later today. thanks for everyones help.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
see my signature
Username
see my signature
Afternoon all! Looking for Xmas items please :)

Sorry pal - I only help people who post regularly in the Daily Trading :p

Only kidding - I am sure you will be inundated with help... but if you get stuck you know where to ask (hint post a request in the Daily Trading heheheh lol :LOL:)

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04m479so + almjced + aaa3pr1 + 0400ag7m
Username
vayka1 + noya12 + ayon1 + kaito1
Hi friends,
Updated my sig.
Who can help me?
Thanks in advance!!!!!!
Oh, i can't send gifts or visit for over 6 weeks now:mad::mad::mad:

Sorry pal - I only help people who post regularly in the Daily Trading :p

Only kidding - I am sure you will be inundated with help... but if you get stuck you know where to ask (hint post a request in the Daily Trading heheheh lol :LOL:)

:ROFLMAO:

I get my nexus 7 on xmas day, so will be playing an awful lot more. Cant stand playing on the Galaxy s3 due to it looking poor and GI wont fix it!

Now, wheres my magic button.......
BanButton.gif

:ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom