Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
So I decided to use Spyglass and burn over 4800 units of fuel to clear out my possessed passengers and complete the collections.

I started with: Ancient Ritual = 3/5 Whispers in the walls = 1/5 Lords of the Nile = 1/5
Results after 3 hours: Ancient Ritual = 5/5 Whispers in the Walls = 1/5 Lords of the Nile = 5/5

Whispers in the Walls is really challenging with the terrible drop rates, just like everyone says. with only 4 days to go it's not looking good. and I'm not going to buy those "event only bonus" just to complete this. Adventure maps would have been a better use for my fuel reserves, and would also be more rewarding.
Its funny that we are at the same exact position. That vault collection is a real pain. I'm still trying, but it's not going to get completed...thats for sure. Time for a bonus item for buildings, because we bith know that they wont improve drop rates.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
Its funny that we are at the same exact position. That vault collection is a real pain. I'm still trying, but it's not going to get completed...thats for sure. Time for a bonus item for buildings, because we bith know that they wont improve drop rates.

my possessed passengers terminal is almost full again after clearing it all out earlier, and I only got 3 drops. I'm starting to think that this event was designed to make us burn our fuel reserves. really hoping the drop rates would improve though...

@Madegwen59 What does that bonus do? I think I have one from last year's but by the description, it's like the alarm clock but for possessed passengers... why should I want to collect poss.pass quicker?
Btw, in my game it is on the store, under bonus section.
It's supposed to allow you to empty your vaults of all possessed passengers. I bought one, can't find it.

It's supposed to allow you to empty your vaults of all possessed passengers. I bought one, can't find it.
I think you misunderstood the discription off the bonus
It says instantly makes possessed passengers from all demonic buildings availble to collect.
and can only be bought ore used when your vaulds are not completele full
if your vaults are filled to the max it will show grayed out and you want be able to buy ore use it take note that if your vaults are halffull the bonuss only will fill the rest
so best to use it just after you collected thus collecting twice in a row to gain maximum use

I think you misunderstood the discription off the bonus
It says instantly makes possessed passengers from all demonic buildings availble to collect.
and can only be bought ore used when your vaulds are not completele full
if your vaults are filled to the max it will show grayed out and you want be able to buy ore use it take note that if your vaults are halffull the bonuss only will fill the rest
so best to use it just after you collected thus collecting twice in a row to gain maximum use
I bought one but don't have it. I couldn't buy it until I was just under my maximum limit. But can't use it can't find it, or missed it. So my vaults are just as full as before. Unable to empty them, impossible to collect whisper collection. Refuse to buy a 2nd to see if I did something wrong.

I bought one but don't have it. I couldn't buy it until I was just under my maximum limit. But can't use it can't find it, or missed it. So my vaults are just as full as before. Unable to empty them, impossible to collect whisper collection. Refuse to buy a 2nd to see if I did something wrong.
In that case you should open a ticket to G.I and ask for a refund ore other bonus

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Knightrider
My plea to Ivan or anyone else from GI reading this is please can you extend the closing date by a few days to make up for the bugs? It's no fun playing a quest that you cannot win despite your best efforts I have enough stress in my real life without this game adding to it.

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
My plea to Ivan or anyone else from GI reading this is please can you extend the closing date by a few days to make up for the bugs? It's no fun playing a quest that you cannot win despite your best efforts I have enough stress in my real life without this game adding to it.
Lol my days of expecting sympathy from GI are long gone. As far as they see it, we have had it too easy in the past, so now we deserve any hardship we get :LOL:

pdxsk

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
pdxsk2
Username
pdxsk2
... I dont see this collection finishing this year. Probably have to give it another go next year

If prior returning quests are any indication as to what we can expect next year if they recycle same quest...GI will move the goalpost. One recent quest needed 7 collections, when last year only 5. I have one (1) Whisper collection...even if I get a couple more before it ends, I suspect GI will bump up what's needed next year...

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
If prior returning quests are any indication as to what we can expect next year if they recycle same quest...GI will move the goalpost. One recent quest needed 7 collections, when last year only 5. I have one (1) Whisper collection...even if I get a couple more before it ends, I suspect GI will bump up what's needed next year...
Of course they would do that :rolleyes:

A Merryflyer

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03nhxjex
Username
A Merryflyer
Every flight since the quest started has been to a quest destination and I am currently on 1/5 Whispers in the Walls.

Of 102 Burial Vault visits in the last 48 hours, I have had ONE item drop.

Ancient Ritual and Lords of the Nile are no problem. Its that pesky bug that has ruined it for me.

This quest has not been fun. I don't mind a challenge and I don't mind not completing a quest, I'm not fanatical. But when I know there is no chance and I know it was the result of a bug, my attention drifts to other games which present achievable challenges. That is where my focus and spend is now.

AshPort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03bv6gap
Username
Ashport
Every flight since the quest started has been to a quest destination and I am currently on 1/5 Whispers in the Walls.

Of 102 Burial Vault visits in the last 48 hours, I have had ONE item drop.

Ancient Ritual and Lords of the Nile are no problem. Its that pesky bug that has ruined it for me.

This quest has not been fun. I don't mind a challenge and I don't mind not completing a quest, I'm not fanatical. But when I know there is no chance and I know it was the result of a bug, my attention drifts to other games which present achievable challenges. That is where my focus and spend is now.
oh i agree

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
my drop rates sucked for this event
That's been the most common statement I've made so far this year. I feel like last year the drop rates were perfect. If you dedicated the time, you would be rewarded. Nowadays, if you dedicate your time, you get frustrated.

Top Bottom