Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Curse of the Valley of the Kings Quest

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
Golden Dice is a flight bonus, as clearly stated in its description, and it was never supposed to be a buildings-to-visit bonus. Yes, many players used that bug for a very long time to get more drops from buildings, and I don't blame them, but we've fixed it eventually several months ago.

Yes, it might be a good idea to have a separate bonus for buildings drop that can be both purchased and acquired for free through achieving some in-game goals — but that's another story for another day.
That is an amazing story that I would love to read today :D

Navigata07

1000+ Star Club
Supernovas/Chanel Royal Air Alliance
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04fidhw4
Username
Navigata07
The Whisper Collection from the vaults the has been pretty hard to get the last day or two. I don’t think I’ve seen a single drop in my last 50vault visits
I knew that collection would be the hardest to complete, and it's proving just that. Any collection that depends on buildings are just not fun nowadays. Free2Play suggested that they come up with a bonus for building drops....I think the idea is brilliant. If there is one for flights, why not the ground too. I only completed one so far, and thats because of the quest. Now that the rate is very seldom, I dont see this collection finishing this year. Probably have to give it another go next year

Last edited:
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
  4. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM for code
Username
Speed
So I decided to use Spyglass and burn over 4800 units of fuel to clear out my possessed passengers and complete the collections.

I started with: Ancient Ritual = 3/5 Whispers in the walls = 1/5 Lords of the Nile = 1/5
Results after 3 hours: Ancient Ritual = 5/5 Whispers in the Walls = 1/5 Lords of the Nile = 5/5

Whispers in the Walls is really challenging with the terrible drop rates, just like everyone says. with only 4 days to go it's not looking good. and I'm not going to buy those "event only bonus" just to complete this. Adventure maps would have been a better use for my fuel reserves, and would also be more rewarding.

So I decided to use Spyglass and burn over 4800 units of fuel to clear out my possessed passengers and complete the collections.

I started with: Ancient Ritual = 3/5 Whispers in the walls = 1/5 Lords of the Nile = 1/5
Results after 3 hours: Ancient Ritual = 5/5 Whispers in the Walls = 1/5 Lords of the Nile = 5/5

Whispers in the Walls is really challenging with the terrible drop rates, just like everyone says. with only 4 days to go it's not looking good. and I'm not going to buy those "event only bonus" just to complete this. Adventure maps would have been a better use for my fuel reserves, and would also be more rewarding.
I burned also a lot of fuel in this event: 400 2hrs flights with only 4 TPs could be made only with instant returns, the Straitjacket bug from 1st week contributed to this as well (have to keep my possessed terminal empty not to miss any Vaults taps).

Hope we can still use the extra items in the warehous for the returning events
But some off the changes indicate otherwise
eventflight destenations that are 3starred return in next event but are no longer usefull to gather stars
and as soon as event collections are all completes they becom sterile (no more drops at all
So it could be verry well that next returning event we want be able to use gathered stockpiles at all

@Madegwen59 What does that bonus do? I think I have one from last year's but by the description, it's like the alarm clock but for possessed passengers... why should I want to collect poss.pass quicker?
Btw, in my game it is on the store, under bonus section.
yes its exactly giving the same effect as alarmclock so no point in spending cash on it as your vaults can be emptyed every hour
a unnecessairy bonus if you ask me

yes its exactly giving the same effect as alarmclock so no point in spending cash on it as your vaults can be emptyed every hour
a unnecessairy bonus if you ask me
and dont forget that you can aply tree's and fontains to add to the totall of possesd pax same as regular buildings
upload_2017-10-22_19-18-20.png

I knew that collection would be the hardest to complete, and it's proving just that. Any collection that depends on buildings are just not fun nowadays. Free2Play suggested that they come up with a bonus for building drops....I think the idea is brilliant. If there is one for flights, why not the ground too. I only completed one so far, and thats because of the quest. Now that the rate is very seldom, I dont see this collection finishing this year. Probably have to give it another go next year
Ivan has asked the community many times not to be tagged in posts. Please respect his wishes. :)

Top Bottom