Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

COVID19/aka Corona Virus, What's Happening Around the World. ***KEEP COMMENTS CIVIL, PLEASE!

D

Deleted member 9675

I read a about that who recover and infected again will be more strong for them and some they died and also the virus move to the heart.
There are ppl who are getting blood clots in the lungs and even though doctors are using a clot buster medicine, no sooner do those clots break up that more are already growing. Too much clot busting meds or blood thinners and ppl hemmorage

D

Deleted member 9675

Also I can bet much of the world is watching the USA and the civil uprising our president has been inciting.
For a leader to twitter 'Liberate' any state, city, etc , seems like he is forming his own liberation armies in our country.
Here in my state of Wisconsin a liberation protest is scheduled for 4/24

And a county sheriff and local police saying they wont stop it. the picture shows what it was like in michigan

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 194
Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 9675

Sadly this morning I have exhausted all resources in finding a way to the grocery store to replenish, before the hoards of Wisconsinites raid the stores in prepping for the civil uprising scheduled for the 24th of this month.
My child made it quite clear to me that I'm failing as a parent.
With tears and through the sobbing, the words she spoke were harsh.
I was supposed to keep her safe from her mother, but wasn't successful enough.
I should have done more when she came to me regarding the neighbor who assaulted her and took away part of her innocence.
Now, I am supposed to keep her safe from something neither of us can visibly see, and from others who may invade our home and steal everything we have.
I have failed.

D

Deleted member 9675

Anyone who has ever seen the movies Dumb and Dumber and Dumb and Dumberer, well lets just say POTUS is as dumb as a rock.

D

Deleted member 9675

Things have gotten so bad here, a friend attempted to send me a care package from Maine to Wisconsin, only to have it stall in Chicago transfer center.
When I called the post office this morning to ask; after giving my inside man my tracking number he said it could be 2-4 weeks before its delivered.

Some postal transfer centers are doing well and some not. So many are sick here. When USPS created their motto, they never thought a pandemic would be a factor.

Sadly I dont drive or I'd head down to Chi town myself and be back home in under 2 hours. Even then there is just no way of knowing if parcel was on a truck headin North as I were headin South.

All those waiting on paperchecks from stimulus relief too...............
Most of those checks are void after 90 days

D

Deleted member 9675

I was told anything that is ground shipped or mailed is irrelevant at this point and if the USPS wishes to wait a year to send it, there is nothing we as consumers can do about it. That was a message left on my old cellphone voicemail from a customer support rep who handled my complaint

D

Deleted member 9675

Still alive if anyone is still reading this thread.
Just to much happenin around us and now The virus may have entered my home. Test tomorrow for daughter and I and probably a week or more to hear yae or nay.
All because my home health aide was actually told by her employer she does not need to wear a mask in my house.

And now I see today that family tree and family dollar corp has told employees they dont have to either unless mandated!!

Not okay for shoppers to cough on them, dont dare enter w/o a mask................
But okay for their germs to float and settle on customers to bring home to your Aunt, Uncle or granma who has cancer so they get sick and die.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Masks required in every store in Ontario Canada now. Not a fan - hard to breath. And exemptions for people who are sick?! How does that even make sense?

Studies prove masks reduce oxygen levels. But the media is now saying they don't. Makes no sense when people with COPD can require medical exemptions from wearing masks BECAUSE of the reduced oxygen levels.

In France masks compulsory everywhere enclosed. Don’t find people kicking and screaming. Some don’t know that putting it over chin just protects the beard from sunburn and doesn’t do anything for the respiration, but at least it’s an effort. Big fine if you don’t make the effort. The price to pay for a little bit of freedom.

My contribution is staying at home! Too many hospital visits recently to even consider window shopping!

I don't go into stores anymore. Mostly use walmart grocery pickup or order things online. But it is fun to sit in the car and people watch. Also like to go to the beach and sit in the car and soak up rays. Feels so good.:) I really can't wear a mask either, can't breathe with it. But still have to at dr.'s office and hospital -no exceptions. :(

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
I don't go into stores anymore. Mostly use walmart grocery pickup or order things online. But it is fun to sit in the car and people watch. Also like to go to the beach and sit in the car and soak up rays. Feels so good.:) I really can't wear a mask either, can't breathe with it. But still have to at dr.'s office and hospital -no exceptions. :(

I too enjoy driving and sitting parked, enjoy the views, something I have been doing for years with the family. More enjoyable on rainy days.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Only time I get my husband into a shop is the weekly supermarket run. I’m not allowed to carry more than 2 kilos at the moment so he has to push the trolley! We go fast tho! Tomorrow will be the first time since masks became obligatory and not recommended, so it’ll be interesting to see if security is on the gates again as they were before to enforce the 1 person per family/ trolley rule during lockdown.
Must admit I break the 2 kilo advice, but get told off when I do!

LuvCatsGames

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03wi7r3ta
Username
Captain LC
It (mask) is required throughout my state. Also Home Depot now requires it company wide (has for Associates for a couple months) for everyone. I’m not looking forward to going back to work next month but just how long can one stay off? My husband has been working all along but I opted out even though I could have stayed. Also I have been hearing of more false positives when the people involved didn’t follow through and get tested (signed up but ended up leaving because line was too long then were notified they tested positive). Go figure.

Only time I get my husband into a shop is the weekly supermarket run. I’m not allowed to carry more than 2 kilos at the moment so he has to push the trolley! We go fast tho! Tomorrow will be the first time since masks became obligatory and not recommended, so it’ll be interesting to see if security is on the gates again as they were before to enforce the 1 person per family/ trolley rule during lockdown.
Must admit I break the 2 kilo advice, but get told off when I do!

In case you have not seen this before !!

super.png

A bit of light relief in these troubled times.

Regards
Harcourt

D

Deleted member 9675

I just read a bit of very disturbing news today here in the US. This was noted on yahoo news today and there are others also removing comment sections across the country taking our Freedom of Speech away from us. This shouldnt be happening but its real, just check out yahoo news. At least in the US. Not sure other countries can still have a voice
the people are being cut off.JPG

Top Bottom