Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

COVID19/aka Corona Virus, What's Happening Around the World. ***KEEP COMMENTS CIVIL, PLEASE!

This is very, very frustrating that in order to get the stimulus check from the gov't that people on SS of any sort have to jump through multiple hoops to get it.
IRS now states that everyone who hasnt filed within the last few years, needs to file a 'SIMPLE TAX FORM'!

WELL!! It is NOT that simple. I have tried to file a return with 3 different e-file websites.
One automatically signed me up for the 'DELUXE deal at 39.95, another at 29.95 and the third cut my session short because my income WAS SSDI and it told me I dont need to file.

This is just so wrong that we have to jump thru hoops like this.
Brian,

Checking the IRS website it looks like the simple filing form for people who are otherwise not required to fiel is not yet available. Check back at irs.gov/coronavirus regularly. That's where they will post it.

How can I file the tax return needed to receive my economic impact payment?

IRS.gov/coronavirus will soon provide information instructing people in these groups on how to file a 2019 tax return with simple, but necessary, information including their filing status, number of dependents and direct deposit bank account information.

D

Deleted member 9675

Brian,

Checking the IRS website it looks like the simple filing form for people who are otherwise not required to fiel is not yet available. Check back at irs.gov/coronavirus regularly. That's where they will post it.

How can I file the tax return needed to receive my economic impact payment?

IRS.gov/coronavirus will soon provide information instructing people in these groups on how to file a 2019 tax return with simple, but necessary, information including their filing status, number of dependents and direct deposit bank account information.
There was another thing where they would soon have a place for us to submit our banking info that I understood to be easier than filing any forms.

D

Deleted member 9675

Our news media are so depressing. Nothing is ever good enough for them. They are now completely obsessed with COVID-19 testing and the low death rate in Germany.
PANIC THRU MASS MEDIA.
The more negative the story is, the more they get the people to fear the crisis.

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
SOUTH AFRICA - we had a dramatic drop in new infections over the last 4 days. Partly due to the refusal of foreign travelers into the country and also keeping those that are allowed in in self isolation for 14 days. Still government is worried and appropriately so. We are doing mostly reactionary testing and not enough proactive tracing.

We are also having some people and organizations defying government orders/instructions - example a cruise ship that left our shores for a trip when it knew the port would be closed on return. After being allowed back, 2 passengers tested positive and now all 2500 people on board will have to be traced and tested as they may be spreading the virus.

But I agree, main stream news are focusing too much much on the negative. Unfortunately there are too many others on social media not taking it seriously.

D

Deleted member 9675

The truth reveals itself among the US citizens, in a crisis. After being cooped up in our homes, some are now griping about seniors taking advantage as many stores are offering early hours for them to buy groceries.
Many also grip that seniors should die because they are a burden on the system with their SS checks and dont deserve a stimulus check.
Another article was brought up on people should avoid WIC items so parents can provide healthy choices for their toddlers and infants.
Again many in our society see this as a burden on the system and think infanticide is an answer.
So much for me believing in humanity anymore

Here in Australia we have the doom and gloom media too, but our news broadcasts also show some of the nice things people are doing for each other, charities helping where they can and business rethinking their trade and how they can change their equipment to help produce things like hand sanitisers etc. They try to show that a lot of people are doing the right thing (and still some not) and put out the message that we are all in the same boat, this is not forever and we will get through it.

D

Deleted member 9675

ACE2 proteins that regulate blood pressure are quite vulnerable. Anyone on ACE Inhibitors is at high risk

ACE2 proteins that regulate blood pressure are quite vulnerable. Anyone on ACE Inhibitors is at high risk
Good to know. My hubby's doc will probably be putting him on new BP meds - we will definitely say NO to an ACE inhibitor.

Just learned, our little tourist town just got it's first confirmed case of COVID-19. He is currently self quarantining at home. They don't know yet where he got it from, where he's been or who may have been exposed.

D

Deleted member 9675

Good to know. My hubby's doc will probably be putting him on new BP meds - we will definitely say NO to an ACE inhibitor.

Just learned, our little tourist town just got it's first confirmed case of COVID-19. He is currently self quarantining at home. They don't know yet where he got it from, where he's been or who may have been exposed.
Someone shared a report that when we 1st learned of this we had over 3 million enter the US from around the world.

Someone shared a report that when we 1st learned of this we had over 3 million enter the US from around the world.
Yes but there were also reports from around the world that there was a problem and your illustrious leader decided to ignore it and put his head in the sand. On a trip round the world America is the final stop. Hope your election isn’t cancellednext year.

D

Deleted member 9675

Yes but there were also reports from around the world that there was a problem and your illustrious leader decided to ignore it and put his head in the sand. On a trip round the world America is the final stop. Hope your election isn’t cancellednext year.
Wasn't my choice for president in 2016 and certainly isn't my choice this time around. As my state Wisconsin does primaries Tuesday, I already had my mail in ballot and sent it in.

Pilot Keith R

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03ofhzv7b
Username
Pilot Keith R
Boris is still self isolating but Matt Hancock, the Heath Secretary has done the Press briefing for the past two days, only a week after he contracted it. We built a 4000 bed new hospital from scratch in 9 days - hopefully won’t be needed but it’s there. Congrats to all involved - brilliant result and shows what can be done when everyone pulls together. Plans to build another 4/5 around the UK.

UK testing is slow to pick up speed but is doing so now and challenging plan to test 100k a day from end of April. The Govt is being criticised by some but have to say with this challenge I think they are doing a great job.

Our NHS is brilliant as are all the key workers - so sad we are now losing nurses and doctors to this virus while they treat the sick.

i just hope the lockdown holds as the weather improves, there will be some idiots who think it is ok to go to the coast or parks to enjoy the sunshine. If you go out your actions will cost lives - it is as simple as that.

Thank goodness for Airport City - helps to pass the time and keeps the brain cells working...... if I had any!

Everyone, listen to the medical and science advice, and stay safe. In the UK.... STAY HOME = PROTECT THE NHS = SAVE LIVES. In the rest of the world DO THE SAME THING!

D

Deleted member 9675

If anyone notices my games in ZZzz mode, I'm okay.
Just finding myself not really focused on anything right now with family far away, two of which are on the frontlines of this thing right now and severely overworked.

D

Deleted member 9675

The Hollow Men
Mistah Kurtz-he dead
A penny for the Old Guy

I

We are the hollow men
We are the stuffed men
Leaning together
Headpiece filled with straw. Alas!
Our dried voices, when
We whisper together
Are quiet and meaningless
As wind in dry grass
Or rats' feet over broken glass
In our dry cellar

Shape without form, shade without colour,
Paralysed force, gesture without motion;

Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us-if at all-not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.

II

Eyes I dare not meet in dreams
In death's dream kingdom
These do not appear:
There, the eyes are
Sunlight on a broken column
There, is a tree swinging
And voices are
In the wind's singing
More distant and more solemn
Than a fading star.

Let me be no nearer
In death's dream kingdom
Let me also wear
Such deliberate disguises
Rat's coat, crowskin, crossed staves
In a field
Behaving as the wind behaves
No nearer-

Not that final meeting
In the twilight kingdom

III

This is the dead land
This is cactus land
Here the stone images
Are raised, here they receive
The supplication of a dead man's hand
Under the twinkle of a fading star.

Is it like this
In death's other kingdom
Waking alone
At the hour when we are
Trembling with tenderness
Lips that would kiss
Form prayers to broken stone.

IV

The eyes are not here
There are no eyes here
In this valley of dying stars
In this hollow valley
This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms

In this last of meeting places
We grope together
And avoid speech
Gathered on this beach of the tumid river

Sightless, unless
The eyes reappear
As the perpetual star
Multifoliate rose
Of death's twilight kingdom
The hope only
Of empty men.

V

Here we go round the prickly pear
Prickly pear prickly pear
Here we go round the prickly pear
At five o'clock in the morning.

Between the idea
And the reality
Between the motion
And the act
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom

Between the conception
And the creation
Between the emotion
And the response
Falls the Shadow
Life is very long

Between the desire
And the spasm
Between the potency
And the existence
Between the essence
And the descent
Falls the Shadow
For Thine is the Kingdom

For Thine is
Life is
For Thine is the

This is the way the world ends
Not with a bang but a whimper.

D

Deleted member 9675

glad i voted absentee. Wisconsin is about to become the next hotspot in the nation if not the entire world.

Supreme court denied request to delay primaries. I cant figure why that is when it seems other states have.

Now im terrified of who i allow in my home. Sorry but if family friends, yeah right, whomever it may be, i dont care if its popo or FD, if the voted at polling place they better stay away or show proof they got tested AFTER the elections to prove they arent sick

Scary thought - those "immunity tags" that Dr Fauci is saying they are talking about. Kind of reminiscent of days of old if you are out on the street - "show me your papers!" But have also heard that people who have recovered from the virus can also come down with it again., so will immunity tags really have any meaning? Or perhaps recovery is different from immunity.

Scary thought - those "immunity tags" that Dr Fauci is saying they are talking about. Kind of reminiscent of days of old if you are out on the street - "show me your papers!" But have also heard that people who have recovered from the virus can also come down with it again., so will immunity tags really have any meaning? Or perhaps recovery is different from immunity.
I read a about that who recover and infected again will be more strong for them and some they died and also the virus move to the heart.

Top Bottom