Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Cosmic fuel station. Do I need one?

I bought one and upgraded it a few times. I really wish I didn't waste the greenies on it.

Once you get neighbours with training centres and planetarium then you'll get plenty from launch boxes.
Helpful hint: unless absolutely desperate with no land to spare, don’t upgrade buildings (the big 3 not withstanding) until you have 6 already built. Save the greenies for land.

Last edited:
My apologies, I was a bit vague. Yes, I was referring to Town Hall, Terminal and Tower. By all means, upgrade at will. I was trying to suggest that building multiple item producing buildings (eg factories) was far more beneficial than upgrading a single building with greens. I suppose it depends on what the value of land is at decision time.

I do agree that Town Hall is not something you need to upgrade asap. Delay it until there is nothing else to build.
Factories should take priority.

Top Bottom