Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Commercial buildings

Cosmic Blue

VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
yarcb (windows pc)
He is taking about 10, 000 Indian rupees which is about $ 134 USD some building already do that.

unfortunately he does not understand that the coins generated by the game have no real monetary value.

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
There should be a commercial building that should yield atleast 5000-10000rs per hr or per day
That would make it too easy. I am now getting about 1/4 million per day. Sometimes 1/2 million or more depending on what I'm doing. But that took a while to get there.

If they make it too easy, it's no fun to play.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
That would make it too easy. I am now getting about 1/4 million per day. Sometimes 1/2 million or more depending on what I'm doing. But that took a while to get there.

If they make it too easy, it's no fun to play.
Spot on. It was a fun challenge to get to this point, and you learn so much by having to be smart in order to reach this goal. Would ruin the game if you didn't have to apply any strategy.

Top Bottom