Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Collections

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
@Dave - with regards to the Alliance Map Collections, there are 22 of them, I could only find 10 listed in the wiki, when you have a moment could you add the following collections:

Carpe Diem, Random Knick Knacks, Extinct Beasts and Where To Find Them, Needful Things, The Power of Suggestion, A Mid Summer Nights Dream, Night Fishing, Fast Food, Five Stars, Cold Comforts, Dinner Party, Life Is Beautiful

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

@Dave - with regards to the Alliance Map Collections, there are 22 of them, I could only find 10 listed in the wiki, when you have a moment could you add the following collections:

Carpe Diem, Random Knick Knacks, Extinct Beasts and Where To Find Them, Needful Things, The Power of Suggestion, A Mid Summer Nights Dream, Night Fishing, Fast Food, Five Stars, Cold Comforts, Dinner Party, Life Is Beautiful

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Carpe Diem etc are Alliance collections NOT map collections. They are already there.

Last edited:

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
Those 12 are all there, under alliance collections:

And the remaining 10, under
The idea is that anyone in any alliance, whatever its ranking, have access to the first group, whereas destinations for the second group are restricted to top100 alliances

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
Those 12 are all there, under alliance collections:

And the remaining 10, under
The idea is that anyone in any alliance, whatever its ranking, have access to the first group, whereas destinations for the second group are restricted to top100 alliances

Thank you very much for the explanation, it was not clear, now it is. It is an interesting way of doing things. I do wonder if this will come back round again with other forum members.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Thank you very much for the explanation, it was not clear, now it is. I do wonder if this will come back round again with other forum members. Just a thought.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins
It may, because when we access collections within game they're all together. But I think they're better sorted this way.
Anyway, if it turns out to be very confusing to others, there's a simple way of solving that: by creating a higher level node (e.g. named All Alliance Collections), with only those two entries (Alliance Collections and Alliance Map Collections)
But for the time being I think it can stay as is. Just my opinion anyway.

Captain WH Rollins

150+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Guide Writer
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. Windows PC
Username
Captain WH Rollins
It may, because when we access collections within game they're all together. But I think they're better sorted this way.
Anyway, if it turns out to be very confusing to others, there's a simple way of solving that: by creating a higher level node (e.g. named All Alliance Collections), with only those two entries (Alliance Collections and Alliance Map Collections)
But for the time being I think it can stay as is. Just my opinion anyway.

I'm happy to go with the way it has been set up - many thanks once again.

Regards
Captain WH Rollins

Top Bottom