Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Catering - Why am I always out?

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03scj9x5t
Username
Nacho
So, I need some advice on how to handle catering. I have 6 of the catering facilities and I get some from gifts every day, but i feel like I am constantly running out. I'm at the point of the game where I've 3-starred every flight below Dubai and all Raven and Eagle flights require a catering item. How do I manage this?? I'd love some advice!

Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
Have you completed the adventure and space maps for Owls and Hawks? If not I suggest that you put some Eagles in your reserve hanger and start flying to those destinations to lower your flight catering demand.

So, I need some advice on how to handle catering. I have 6 of the catering facilities and I get some from gifts every day, but i feel like I am constantly running out. I'm at the point of the game where I've 3-starred every flight below Dubai and all Raven and Eagle flights require a catering item. How do I manage this?? I'd love some advice!
Unfortunately, my advice would be to buy an extra slot with 10 greenies

When you do this, you double in slots on all 6 of your catering facilities. Thus, getting 12 flight catering per time you collect
At least, that's how it worked with me, but I upgraded before building the second facility

MikeH

1000+ Star Club
All New Tadashi
I see you have put Cater to your game name, which should help a little. Try to find people in trading part of the forum, maybe you will find people that would love to exchange gifts. And I know it costs greens, but think about upgrading your facilities to produce more Flight Caterings. If you will fly 6 or more planes that need it, you will never have enough by producing it without upgrade.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*
The way I see it, you have 2 main options;
1) Reduce how many you need by changing your fleet or flying to adventure destinations.
2) Get more.
2a) You can find people to trade with - there will be others in a similar position. If you have a second account you can get more gifts/trades like this.
2b) Buy an upgrade. FC upgrade isn’t too expensive. But at some point you’ll no longer need it so consider if you are happy spending for that.
2c) Speed up FC using videos - I think you can do once every 3 hours? Not too sure as I don’t use my FC.

I concur with @Dan and @deepgreensea fully
Diversity:
a) planes (keep 1or 3 in the hanger to increase supply)
b) destinations (as soon as supplies are low switch destinations, even fly for launch supplies) I keep owls for that. This is what I'm doing: I have owls, Jumbos, giants, falcons, Thunderbirds and condors. As soon as falcon supplies run low I switch to Thunderbirds while restocking for falcons and it's the same for other planes except for owls because landing lamps I can restock 100 in 1 day but I also fly Cape Canaveral a lot with them. If pitted plane's supplies are low (i.e thunderbird and falcon at the same time I fly adventure to restock). This is tedious because it requires planning and remembering but I've managed so far.
c) patience and planning without these two you'll be frustrated and grumpy and you'll start posting on how g! is all about money and never think about the players and a good example is the AC official page.

Good luck as you plan ahead!!

Just my 2 cents...

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03scj9x5t
Username
Nacho
Thank you all (@deepgreensea @Dan @AMSfuture @A350 @Barkmi4 (Mike) @Teboho ) for your input. I think I'll tackle this a few ways:
  • Upgrade 3 of my catering facilities one level (that'll give me 9 catering / 12 hours)
  • Change active plane mix. I'm thinking I'll do 3 owls (to do space map flights for now while I restock), 4 ravens, 1 eagle, 1 jumbo. That'll leave me with a hawk and 2 ravens in the hangar.
  • I may look into building a couple laundry facilities now so that I can jump up to those flights now. That'll allow me to get another jumbo and reducing demand for catering from Ravens and Eagles
  • I'll hop on the trading forum, I didn't even know that was there!!
Is there anything in the above you all think I'm missing/would be a bad idea?

Thank you all (@deepgreensea @Dan @AMSfuture @A350 @Barkmi4 (Mike) @Teboho ) for your input. I think I'll tackle this a few ways:
  • Upgrade 3 of my catering facilities one level (that'll give me 9 catering / 12 hours)
  • Change active plane mix. I'm thinking I'll do 3 owls (to do space map flights for now while I restock), 4 ravens, 1 eagle, 1 jumbo. That'll leave me with a hawk and 2 ravens in the hangar.
  • I may look into building a couple laundry facilities now so that I can jump up to those flights now. That'll allow me to get another jumbo and reducing demand for catering from Ravens and Eagles
As far as I know, some good news for you; you don't upgrade just 1 facility. When you upgrade, you upgrade all facilities in 1 go.
So by paying 10 greenies to upgrade, you upgrade all 6 of your catering facilities. So your output will be increased by 6 with 10 greenies

Wrong info..

Last edited:
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
03mzsdlw
Username
Deepgreensea
You won’t need Laundry until you move to Giants. Jumbo’s use Flight Catering. To fly Jumbos you also need Ravens for the Strobe Lights and Navigational Modules, and Eagles for the Spare Propellers.

Planning

Just adjust your fleet so that you can build up a stock of FC In the warehouse and then use them when you have a full stock.

This is what the 100 limit has brought in. At the moment I need many hundreds of AI to complete all the alliance Giant stars so I have to balance between getting as many in the warehouse store then doing a run, it takes longer than when we could have more but it adds another dimension to the game

Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
034oifguh
Username
Maxim Del Mar
Surely just send everyone in your neighbor list FC in the morning, and then watch as it comes flooding back to you during the day? That's what I do...

Surely just send everyone in your neighbor list FC in the morning, and then watch as it comes flooding back to you during the day? That's what I do...
If you sent me some catering when I’m at 100 you could be certain not to receive a single one from me. That’s why we use those acronyms on our game‘s name.
you can do that to non forum members with no acronym on name though

There’s a phase in the game when we’re always out of catering. It will change when you progress. Meanwhile, you have a lot of good advices on previous posts...

Top Bottom