Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Android Can't visit my neighbors

Kesh

700+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03bcgunw
Username
Kesh
win phone players have similar problem as of today. I'm able to visit some of my friends but most no (clicking visit button does not trigger anything, like I didn't even click). For some other works fine.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
acqu388
Username
.Brin
Ha! I replied to them with:
Thank you for contacting me again.

I have added at least two or three new neighbors since this bug started, shortly after Dark Skies ended. I can visit one of those neighbors, but none of my other 80+ neighbors with the exception of Madlen. All of them say they are away - not that they are on a different version of the game. I can't forward you friend codes, as I only see usernames. I also am not going to copy by hand every single username.It seems highly unlikely that out of 80 neighbors, on various platforms, all of them have not yet updated. I am playing on android. Please contact me with some sort of explanation.Best,Brintal
and their response?

"We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly further assist you."

There are no words to describe how irritating this is.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3

and their response?

"We are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved. If you have further questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to reply to this e-mail and we will gladly further assist you."

That's I am scarred of. Probably I will get same response... SO you never know WHAT causing this problem and they even do not know how to solve it.... :confused:

airport citywide

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
act3wf
Username
airport citywide

and their response?

I hear you on that one

Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
RogF1
Same now happening to me on windows 10 tablet - was ok yesterday. Out of about 80 I tried, 6 new ones worked, half the rest said neighbour was away and the rest just dropped me back to my own airport when i pressed visit.
Rog

Device
  1. Android
Username
belledohna
This happened with me, too. I wasn't able to visit any of my neighbors, then I could only visit NEWLY ADDED neighbors, then suddenly most got fixed. Sadly, most of the neighbors I would hit with planetariums and training centers were still saying they were away, despite me trading gifts with them regularly. It was workable, however, and I got through the Dark Skies ok. Then suddenly, I could visit no one again. I complained to A.C. and their reply was:

I sure am not going to send my entire list of friends to them... and I only see their user names, not their friend codes. I also can't fathom that 85 neighbors all haven't updated.... :/

Do they really think that is a solution??

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
acqu388
Username
.Brin
About 12 hours ago I got a follow up email asking me to rate the customer support. I replied honestly. Today, most of my neighbors are "available" to visit. Some I was not able to visit prior to Dark Skies, but now can. Others were open to me, and now are not. It could be perhaps that these are legitimately Away.

Regardless! I presume my reply to GI and subsequent return to neighbors being free to visit was a coincidence, and that most of you, like me, are now resuming some sort of normal playability. Anyone else see a difference today?

Top Bottom