Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Buildings with dual location

PLMerry

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
20rwgvgx
Username
PLMerry [what I need], PLM2, & PLM3
Trying to help another player out. Is there a list anywhere that shows what buildings can be on both sides of the airport. I know the alliance buildings, fuel station, all power sources and training center. Are there others?

@Dave will this info be in the Wiki? building location: City, airport, or both?

Last edited:

VdW

600+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03j2z0gz (PM me when adding, or your request might get deleted)
Username
VdW
Trying to help another player out. Is there a list anywhere that shows what buildings can be on both sides of the airport. I know the alliance buildings, fuel station, all power sources and training center. Are there others?

For now, we are not mentioning the building location in the wiki. I don’t think it’s currently on the plan.

Barkmi4 (Mike)

1000+ Star Club
Wiki Editor
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
PM
Username
Barkmi4 *items*

Most of the space buildings are dual. (City side only: Planetarium, alien legacy, astronaut academy)
Fuel Station is dual.
I think most Flight item producers (FC, Laundry, Sweet Fact etc).

I’ve been wanting to start this thread for a very long time, I’ll get back with a few when I check my game. Another thread idea I wanted to start was “which buildings don’t require roads?”

weather station, both
helo fuel, tech side only
https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/no_road/ answers that question - anyone have a list of buildings that give bonus items, so I can prioritise my neighbour visits, know planetarium is good, what else might I be missing..?

https://www.airportcitygame.com/wiki/no_road/ answers that question - anyone have a list of buildings that give bonus items, so I can prioritise my neighbour visits, know planetarium is good, what else might I be missing..?
Not trying to hijack the thread direction here... Just replying to @uk_crunch :)
Here ya go:
Space_Collections.jpg

Top Bottom