Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85

BTW, there is another issue not sure if it is just me or if anybody else noticed: your fuel would not be filled up if you reached the next level (level up) when offline for level 56 and above, and you would not receive the pop up window (saying you reached the new level and presenting you the awards). My main game has experienced this twice now. The one green note does get added, and the new destination does open up, just the fuel :(

I noticed when I levelled up from 55 to 56 that I received no message (although I did get the greeny) and no full up of fuel, but, I'm pretty sure I got the full fuel from 56 to 57. I'm currently at 44000 so I should get up to level 58 once it allows me to visits neighbours (although the timer keeps resetting to 6hrs again!) and I shall report back if I get the message and the full fuel.

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
In regard to timer - I think that day reset is now fixed (for me) on first day reset with new version and leveling up to Lvl 56 - it was around 2AM for me at that time and now it resets always around that time.
Or to say it another way - no matter when i wake up in the morning 6:15, 7:30, 10:00 then again 6:00 - new day is always reset. On the other hand, as now I'm used to this, it is even better :) Fixed day reset :)

In regard to timer - I think that day reset is now fixed (for me) on first day reset with new version and leveling up to Lvl 56 - it was around 2AM for me at that time and now it resets always around that time.
Or to say it another way - no matter when i wake up in the morning 6:15, 7:30, 10:00 then again 6:00 - new day is always reset. On the other hand, as now I'm used to this, it is even better :) Fixed day reset :)
Yes that's true.
I like it this way (fix day reset)
Please GI don't change it. We have other thing in this game that needed timing.

My LY2 game leveled up from 55 to 56, and again it didn't show the pop up window and it didn't fill up the fuel, and I was online. So the problem seems to be consistent now regardless whether you are online or offline. Also somebody said it worked earlier, I think it did work correct at the beginning after the update, and then it stopped working.

It is very hard to tell when the gift resets now since the count down always shows 5 hours some minutes (a 6-hour cycle?), it seems the gift reset is around 0:00 UCT.

Alfonz Senki

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
main: alnmgae, support: 04ms6v1e, 2nd support: a0o8r60
Username
main: AS-..... (the item I need the most), support: AS-no_gift!
I think the gift reset is the time when you updated your game. I remember that after the update I had 20 gifts to send even though the normal reset was due the next morning.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
I don't know if it is mentioned already....
In the past (before update) I started the game every day with my free gift.... Somewhere during the day I got a message from Renate/madlen and with it my giftcycle was reset.
Since the update my free gifts come somewhere during the day and I think at the same time as gift reset..... The other message is gone.

Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
  3. iPhone
Username
Iphone: Jpjpjp999; Ipad: Jpjpjp4; Android: Jpjpjp2
Oh... And I found 1 bug which is worth about 100 fuel a day... Not big but nice when sending planes in the morning....
When you watched a video you get 20fuel, if you exit the game you get another 20 after startup so 40 for each video... Not shocking but nice.....

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
This update is a total flop people..... first, I cannot visit any of my neighbors.... second, gifting is totally screwed... And third, I got a time traveling message and I am blocked.... WTF!!!! NOT GOOD THERE GI........

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
This update is a total flop people..... first, I cannot visit any of my neighbors.... second, gifting is totally screwed... And third, I got a time traveling message and I am blocked.... WTF!!!! NOT GOOD THERE GI........
GI needs to work hard, to fix all this... Now it's really take almost too long time... :confused:

Diabloscort

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04pv8ec3
Username
El Diablo
GI needs to work hard, to fix all this... Now it's really take almost too long time... :confused:
I know my brother.... I have never time traveled, EVER.... They really need to figure somethi g out, put some time into AC there GI...... I know the other games are important too, but damn, Really?........ Cmon GI.....

Reactions: LAX

Continuum

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
aj7xdz4
Username
Continuum
Alliance Headquarters can be placed airport side... I moved it there to get more space :)
But cost - can't remember... (less then 100.000 if I remember correctly - 60-80K?)

Mizscout

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ajgzv8p
Username
mizscout
My main game hasn't been able to visit any neighbor since the first day of update. I just updated my second game yesterday and suddenly was able to visit neighbors from my second game yesterday. Not sure if my second game would be able to visit again today.

BTW, there is another issue not sure if it is just me or if anybody else noticed: your fuel would not be filled up if you reached the next level (level up) when offline for level 56 and above, and you would not receive the pop up window (saying you reached the new level and presenting you the awards). My main game has experienced this twice now. The one green note does get added, and the new destination does open up, just the fuel :(

I had the same issue with the fuel not filling up when I made it to the next level Happened 2 or 3 times. Frustrating for sure!

Froggies Paradise

1000+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Froggiesparadise
Username
Froggiesparadise
I know my brother.... I have never time traveled, EVER.... They really need to figure somethi g out, put some time into AC there GI...... I know the other games are important too, but damn, Really?........ Cmon GI.....
I once got the warning too. Could not figure out why either. Seems to me to be a super-bug in the system. It should be a protection against cheaters, which I endorse, it however affects also normal behaviour. I have blocked the automatic time adjustment in my i-Pad settings (G!s recommendation) but it still is a strange solution..... Thumbs crossed it will not happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom