Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
I guess the new iOS ruin the new update.
And Android will not have the update without iOS sibling
It should not. My opinion is that last update for iOS (couple days or week(s) ago) was just because of iOS 9.
Anyway, i just stop thinking of new update... If there is really "the biggest update" ever, and if includes renovated Duke's shop, then update will be today - tomorrow is Duke's day, and would be nice to see new shop.
Or it will be released at the end of week. Or next week on Tuesday. Or next week on Friday...

Or will just be postoponed till "even GI do not know when"... :D :meh:

Good to know that.

Do you think we should start clicking on Training Centres instead of Planetariums? The space collections for Green launches are so much harder to get than Red Launches, I think it will run out quickly once quests requiring green launch maps starts.

I have been clicking on training centers instead of planetariums for about 5 weeks now on all of my support games for that very reason. I have MANY less green launch collections than red ones!!

How many green launches do we need? I've never clicked on much but planetariums since their inception. I've got enough for 253 green launches, probably collections completed from coming 1st in a lot of red launches, done no green or blue since I knew these maps were coming. If I aim to come first in green launches how many maps would I really need? 100 flights for 3 stars, 10 maps at the most but probably less as I use catalysts a lot. If the drops are similar to luna park which was hard I thought I should still only need 50 firsts to do it comfortably.

It should not. My opinion is that last update for iOS (couple days or week(s) ago) was just because of iOS 9.
Anyway, i just stop thinking of new update... If there is really "the biggest update" ever, and if includes renovated Duke's shop, then update will be today - tomorrow is Duke's day, and would be nice to see new shop.
Or it will be released at the end of week. Or next week on Tuesday. Or next week on Friday...

Or will just be postoponed till "even GI do not know when"... :D :meh:

Duke's back, but.....
Maybe on Thursday.... or Friday.... (I'm still hopeful)

D

Deleted member 5399

As I said we will be chasing goblins and ghosts and flying witches, when we should be chasing santa and his elves, or were they lol leprechauns in another costume? Hmmm don't know which witch is which?
BTW that thing about the clunker plane and costing multiple greenies to remove??? Sad to say but unless you are a hacker/cheater, or bloody rich, I can't see very many spending hard earned money to put food on the table to remove a stupid in game plane.
I'd sooner say good bye to all my friends and tell GI I quit.

D

Deleted member 5399

Come to think of it Some other online game played on multiple platforms failed. Maybe GI now stands for Greedy Idiots?

Device
  1. Facebook
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
w73jt3w
Username
!angel
I totally agree KB if GI thinks we havw 3000 greenies to spend on a plane then THEY CAN THINK AGAIN if i had 3000 greenies i'd spend it on my kid not a game and frankly that plane can set in my repair shop and rot till the next millenium because i'm no hacker with no cheat or billionaire.

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
BTW that thing about the clunker plane and costing multiple greenies to remove??? Sad to say but unless you are a hacker/cheater, or bloody rich, I can't see very many spending hard earned money to put food on the table to remove a stupid in game plane.
@KenDuckySmith
@!angel
That post was a joke.
Cheers,
Tom

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Thursday always seemed to be the day for upgrades? Nothing yet
I think we will have to wait some time for anything new
With Apple cock up GI wont know what to do
Any changes could be a catastrophe to us all!!!!!

Gt city

1000+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
044oubj6
Username
Gt city 5 | Gt city 3
105 day's without any update:cry: on Android:sleep::eek:
Longest gap ever in 2 updates :(
Yes, true. Very boring. At least there should be one or two quests in between...

But, tomorrow there might be an update. Today there was an offer on android, to buy fuel and greenies:
image.jpeg

So, when update was announced on FB and/or Twitter, they wrote about saving the fuel...
So we can fly faster, and with more greenies we can upgrade new Reserve Hanger...:D

Reactions: AJ
D

Deleted member 5399

Still, I'll believe it when we see it.
In the meantime, I continue to save my game upon closing each time, for fear the upgrade, would give cause to crash. Already I see that !angel is having issues with game lag on her computer, just after adobe shockwave player for Windows 10; which by the way was giving me trouble updating two days ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom