Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Big Update - NOV-Oct-sept 2015 ?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Just wondering, does the facebook animation works when you play the FB game on a tablet??
If it does, then it's not just because of the OS or the slower mobile chips, right?
FB game Can't Be Played On Tablet And Other Mobile Devices As These Games Required Java And Flash Player /And Other Basic Requirements That Can't Me Met On Tablets And Other devices.:)

Anubhav

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
See My Username
Username
See My Friend Code
Free2Play Post -
5. Level cap will be raised, new planes are coming along with new destinations and collections. New planes don't necessarily mean they'll be bigger than Giant and consume all of your passengers for a single flight. The first one of this new pack is Falcon, try to guess which plane it is based on :)

Is There Only " Falcon " This Year :) Or New Planes Are Coming ?

Or New Land Expansion's Please :hungry:

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I have it on good authority that the new plane is the Bummer 3000:

Old Airplane.jpg

It doesn't fly, it just sits in the Repair Base taking up space until you pay 3000 greenies to destroy it.

Cheers,
Tom

greensmith

600+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
  3. Windows PC
Friend Code
Waverly huff
Username
Waverly huff
I'm the same, Gt city. I check in a couple times a day to keep my six Falcons flying to Lisbon to get the third star and my two Jumbos flying to Quito for the third star. I also visit my neighbors' Planetariums to get items for the Space Collections. With no update, the urgency of playing is gone. But I'm stockpiling my collection rewards so I can collect them once the new levels arrive and get the experience.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but if you are level 55, don't collect your rewards! Wait for the new levels so all that experience isn't wasted!
Cheers,
Tom

I'm the same, Gt city. I check in a couple times a day to keep my six Falcons flying to Lisbon to get the third star and my two Jumbos flying to Quito for the third star. I also visit my neighbors' Planetariums to get items for the Space Collections. With no update, the urgency of playing is gone. But I'm stockpiling my collection rewards so I can collect them once the new levels arrive and get the experience.
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but if you are level 55, don't collect your rewards! Wait for the new levels so all that experience isn't wasted!
Cheers,
Tom
Yes, I also wait for update without collect rewards.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Cheers,
Tom
Hi,
You Only need 250k of experience.
You can collect rest of the collections.
New level's will be needing 50k of experience per level.

Hi,
You Only need 250k of experience.
You can collect rest of the collections.
New level's will be needing 50k of experience per level.

Good to know that.

Do you think we should start clicking on Training Centres instead of Planetariums? The space collections for Green launches are so much harder to get than Red Launches, I think it will run out quickly once quests requiring green launch maps starts.

AJ

1200+ Star Club
Immortals
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04XT0XC2X
Username
AJ
Good to know that.

Do you think we should start clicking on Training Centres instead of Planetariums? The space collections for Green launches are so much harder to get than Red Launches, I think it will run out quickly once quests requiring green launch maps starts.
I guess we should start doing red launches to get golden chests in which we can get green launch item's and something like 3 gold token's:LOL: lol.
But trust me fb user's quoted that drop's are very bad so you might be needing 7-8 map's of each destination.
BTW, Abandoned Spaceport isn't a good building, it's a mix of Luna park and space needle. Takes 3×3 space and gives +50 population:unsure:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom