Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bertus ZA - Feeling very lone/ I want my friends back

Awesomerowend

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPhone
Friend Code
03x4wkss3
Username
Bertus ZA
Hi

Not sure where is most appropriate to post this,,, I've moved to a new phone and had/have issues with recovering my game data... have reported it to support, but in the meantime I've (1) managed to recover my data (2) lost all my friends (3) was kicked from my alliance and (4) started a red launch without realising (2) had happened.

Please add me back.... or also welcome to assist with the launch

Regards
Bertus

Double trouble :LOL:

1636546366985.png

Hi

Not sure where is most appropriate to post this,,, I've moved to a new phone and had/have issues with recovering my game data... have reported it to support, but in the meantime I've (1) managed to recover my data (2) lost all my friends (3) was kicked from my alliance and (4) started a red launch without realising (2) had happened.

Regards
Bertus
sent a friend request old friend

ok.jpg

lunarnut

350+ Star Club
Pending
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03tjc72gv
Username
lunarnut
Hi

Regards
Bertus
Sent you a friend request…

Hi

Regards
Bertus
I may NOT be able to help with this launch but I have sent you a FR. I have 6 Planetariums, 6 Training Centers, and 1 Astronaut Acadamy.

Top Bottom