Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Bad Santa mission ended early???

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Got about the same bs response today from GI support... Guess we all have to wait until next Christmas when they relaunch the same old canned events with only very subtle changes. Going to keep losing players by keeping this crap up.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Will be sorry to see you leave LAX--now that we have just become neighbors. GI is of course in the wrong but I'm not sure what recourse you can get from them. Has GI ever compensated pissed off players by offering them some greenbacks or gold coins? I don't think they're going to suddenly bring back the quest for another 24 hour period. They did something stupid as usual, but once done, I don't think there is too much they can do.

Funnily enough they did actually once give me four green for pointing out the bug with the vintage weathervane, this was over a year ago though! It was a rather long drawn out communication though, as the original GI support person was adamant I'd done something wrong/misunderstood how the bonus worked! Then someone else stepped in, presumably after they'd realised I was correct, and sent me the four green. Got another 5 through messaging them as well when one of the game installs didn't give me the green

Neil ellor

1300+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
  2. iPad
Friend Code
Captain tneil, 044gapqe
Username
Captain tneil, Captain Ne2
Yes this also happened to me I completed the task after 2 days at the second attempt on Captain tneil and was waited to grab a few more stars. Thats 2x 21 days for sweet FA cheers GI cheaters or is it me

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
Funnily enough they did actually once give me four green for pointing out the bug with the vintage weathervane, this was over a year ago though! It was a rather long drawn out communication though, as the original GI support person was adamant I'd done something wrong/misunderstood how the bonus worked! Then someone else stepped in, presumably after they'd realised I was correct, and sent me the four green. Got another 5 through messaging them as well when one of the game installs didn't give me the green

Lucky you Lister. ;)

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
Because I remembered members complaining about the quest prior to Bad Santa finishing early, I made sure I completed the quest at least 20 hours prior to the cut off. Given GI's track record, it is a safer plan to use.

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
ayvpwbz ; ar5a79u ; avyss2h
Username
InCoNvEnIeNtE,InCoNeW,Portugal
I got the same :

Ksenia Teterevkova, Jan 09 17:18:
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Ksenia and I am glad to help you.
Special offers are sent automatically and it turns out that we are have no opportunity to resend them. Probably, some of the offers will take place in future again.
I understand your reaction to the difficulties you faced when playing our game and I would like to thank you for drawing our attention to this matter.
I transferred your comment to our developers for consideration and they will certainly take it into account. By sharing your opinion and experience, you are helping us recognize what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving. We do appreciate that you are playing our game and contribute to making the game better and enjoyable.
Soon we will release new even more exciting offers for you! We're constantly improving and upgrading the game and recommend you to stay tuned not to miss new game features added!
Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion.
Sincerely,
Ksenia Teterevkova
Your Support Team

Device
  1. Android
Username
Lakino the Great
I got the same :

Ksenia Teterevkova, Jan 09 17:18:
Thank you for contacting Game Insight Support Team!
My name is Ksenia and I am glad to help you.
Special offers are sent automatically and it turns out that we are have no opportunity to resend them. Probably, some of the offers will take place in future again.
I understand your reaction to the difficulties you faced when playing our game and I would like to thank you for drawing our attention to this matter.
I transferred your comment to our developers for consideration and they will certainly take it into account. By sharing your opinion and experience, you are helping us recognize what we do well, and what we need to focus on improving. We do appreciate that you are playing our game and contribute to making the game better and enjoyable.
Soon we will release new even more exciting offers for you! We're constantly improving and upgrading the game and recommend you to stay tuned not to miss new game features added!
Should you come across additional questions you need my assistance with, please feel free to e-mail me back and open the request for a further discussion.
Sincerely,
Ksenia Teterevkova
Your Support Team

haha. let's compose a nice group response and we can all send in the SAME group/script email to GI, like they do to us. ;)

Device
  1. iPhone
Username
Joboo
Because I remembered members complaining about the quest prior to Bad Santa finishing early, I made sure I completed the quest at least 20 hours prior to the cut off. Given GI's track record, it is a safer plan to use.

I saw the same thing after the last event ended, but I guess I got greedy! I even thought to myself, "self, it's not worth a few extra stars to miss the end of the quest..." So I guess I only have myself to blame for underestimating the extent of GI's incompetence??

I do think we should all have a canned response when we get a bs reply from GI and their infuriating "we are going to go ahead and mark your request as solved"! Someone wittier than me get on it!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
pwcmvj
Username
pwcmvj
One possible cause for the discrepancy between GI's finish time and the finish time on our devices is the 'time freeze' that happens when we visit neighbours. If GI put another quest 'count down' on the home page of the game where we see the stylised airport and the logo of any quest, then all gamers would know when the quest ends according to a time set independently of our in game time quirks. A bonus would be that those who do complete the quest before the deadline then know exactly how long it will be until our neighbours return to normal visiting and launching patterns.

Now for a first draft of a standard response.....
Dear GI thank you for considering my question so superficially as to send me the exact same response to various queries I have sent you in the past. No, this case is not solved until something positive changes in my gaming experience with Airport City. Do not mark it as solved. Here are some positive changes that I would consider acceptable ...........

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli

with my elijackjack account banned from playing due to the time-traveller error, i also completed the mission early.. i just hope my gifts are still getting through..

Chad Ladwig

700+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04exh7c14
Username
Chad
Is is just me or did the Bad Santa mission end 4-5 hours early? I was trying to get in a few last flights and now the quest is done??? I held off completing the quest and now I can't complete it!!!:rage::mad:

WTF, GI, this is getting ridiculous. Did this happen to anyone else or am I just going crazy!!!!

Seems right to me. Was suppose to be 18 days and it started on about the 21st of December

Top Bottom