Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back to School 2020

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
Here is my take.

They tweaked the new event system. I'm happier with this one because you don't get the big building reward unless you complete the event tasks. That's the way it should be. But I still have a few problems with it

1. This crazy idea of having to tap on specific level buildings. OMG - some of my friends (rightly so) have already upgraded the student residence and educational center to level 2 or even level 3. So not great for completing the "visit student residence level 1 20x). Especially for those that have forced delayed start because their platform isn't available yet.
  2. Who is going to be the kind one to give up upgrading their buildings - effectively giving up additional flasks - to make sure that people who still haven't completed the "residence level 1" task can tap on something.
  3. This is Airport City - not Where's Waldo. Why is the main source of lab flasks (required to compete the progress in the event) from a mini game of search and discover? There isn't a single flight (sent or accepted) that drops lab flasks! And if I wanted a search and discover game, I would download one that wouldn't make me play the same scene over and over again for 11 days.
This revision of the new event system is much better - I'm happy not to have Pharaoh Masks flying all over the place with everything I touch. But I would like to see them coming out of the buildings I'm tapping on ... and there should be some associated with flights!

Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
Please PM.
Username
Airport City
Here is my take.

They tweaked the new event system. I'm happier with this one because you don't get the big building reward unless you complete the event tasks. That's the way it should be. But I still have a few problems with it

1. This crazy idea of having to tap on specific level buildings. OMG - some of my friends (rightly so) have already upgraded the student residence and educational center to level 2 or even level 3. So not great for completing the "visit student residence level 1 20x). Especially for those that have forced delayed start because their platform isn't available yet.
  2. Who is going to be the kind one to give up upgrading their buildings - effectively giving up additional flasks - to make sure that people who still haven't completed the "residence level 1" task can tap on something.
  3. This is Airport City - not Where's Waldo. Why is the main source of lab flasks (required to compete the progress in the event) from a mini game of search and discover? There isn't a single flight (sent or accepted) that drops lab flasks! And if I wanted a search and discover game, I would download one that wouldn't make me play the same scene over and over again for 11 days.
This revision of the new event system is much better - I'm happy not to have Pharaoh Masks flying all over the place with everything I touch. But I would like to see them coming out of the buildings I'm tapping on ... and there should be some associated with flights!
I agree with you.
P.S: You have to buy premium class before you can get special rewards :LOL:

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
I haven't gone through all my friends, but I found 6 so far that have L1, and 3 with L3. No L2's yet. I did not go through all of them, but am trying to compile a list to make it easier on myself for the rest of the game. I have their screen names, but not necessarily their friend codes I'm afraid.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
Question: what are the ways to get flasks to make "Progress"? From what I can see the only way to do this is to play the "Game".

And, the only way to play the "Game" is to complete "Tasks".

Are there any other ways (besides spending greenies).

Is there anything else I'm missing?

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
@Nayeon flasks come from the mini game only. The only other thing I have seen drop them is the neutrino observatory.

To play the game, you need 5 passes. You can get some by watching videos (I think 1 per hour 5 times in a day). Alternatively, the game automatically generates a pass every 45 minutes.

You can also buy passes

That's as much as I can tell.

Nayeon

1100+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
Friend Code
03i2am107
Username
Nayeon
You can get some passes from completing tasks, but the key ones are visiting the EC and SRH of friends, and as we all know you can only visit so many friends a day. Keeping track of who has what, and even then finding it in their city, is a logistical challenge. There is a list of people and what they have at https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/student-residence-hall-educational-halls.36638/page-5 and it seems the last post is meant to keep things updated, but not everyone has posted their friend codes.

Whew! Who knew completing this game would revolve entirely around tracking which friend has what?

Here is my take.

Well, this time I admit that I was completely confused by the activity

Chloe11111

1000+ Star Club
Admin
Wiki Editor
Musketeers Alliance
You can get some passes from completing tasks, but the key ones are visiting the EC and SRH of friends, and as we all know you can only visit so many friends a day. Keeping track of who has what, and even then finding it in their city, is a logistical challenge. There is a list of people and what they have at https://www.airportcitygame.com/threads/student-residence-hall-educational-halls.36638/page-5 and it seems the last post is meant to keep things updated, but not everyone has posted their friend codes.

Whew! Who knew completing this game would revolve entirely around tracking which friend has what?
You are getting passes from visits? I certainly am not

And, can someone please sort this alpha by first column? Thank you so much! :)
There is now a spreadsheet you can link to which makes life easier

Top Bottom