Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back to School 2016

Løssnus

350+ Star Club
Device
  1. iPad
  2. iPhone
Friend Code
Usernamelkkkkkkk
Username
Usernamelkkkkkkk
I found out that if you have your own universities, it can drop the same items needed to complete both collections. I wonder if I use a golden dice or spyglass to get more drops from flights and build a few universities ?
I have tapped my own 5 Universities with a spy glass today and got alot of drops. Think i got 3 of each collection by pressing 2x5.
For me it`s better to tap my own universities and can use my neighbour visits to tap space buildings.

Brodyaga

500+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
afoximf
Username
CA:***
Just completed all three Back To School event collections. If I click complete will I be able to continue flying to event's special destinations (do not have all starts yet)? Or should I just fly collecting starts and complete the event close to its final date?

drivefast99

600+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
awlp2dv
Username
df99
How many Rewards is possible get?

You can only get one reward per event. Once you click complete, it's over and event flight destinations disappear.

Not completing the event allows you to continue to fly to the destinations and earn stars. Additional collections you earn continue to add to your coins, experience, and give you a head start if the event is repeated next year.

Ispmark

500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
  2. Windows PC
Friend Code
wtkhcet
Username
Marko Fuel
You can only get one reward per event. Once you click complete, it's over and event flight destinations disappear.

Not completing the event allows you to continue to fly to the destinations and earn stars. Additional collections you earn continue to add to your coins, experience, and give you a head start if the event is repeated next year.
Thanks....but i remember that before, on windows, was possible take more (max 6)....

Top Bottom