Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

Back to School 2016

Jgm85

1500+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
af40w2p (old) 04HBT2AFX (current)
Username
jgm85
New event is here for Android & Windows (thanks Ten33go for confirmation) & iOS (need to update)
Screenshot_20160920-161851.jpg

Screenshot_20160920-161911.jpg

Last edited:
A question : if I have 5 jet, one delta and one turboprop (in reserve), would it be more efficient to send all jets to Sorbonne and a turboprop to Cambridge. Delta would be stored as it is a long flight with no real benefits ?

About the collections gathered by clicking on neighbors universities, i assume it's best to add friends with lots of universities and collect all to maximize the chances to complete both collections enouh times ti complete the event ?

Agent_L

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows Mobile
Username
Agent L
A question : if I have 5 jet, one delta and one turboprop (in reserve), would it be more efficient to send all jets to Sorbonne and a turboprop to Cambridge. Delta would be stored as it is a long flight with no real benefits ?
Longer flights have better drop rate. We don't know if it's proportional (eg 2x longel means 2x higher chance), but don't change your fleet. It may not be helpful.

About the collections gathered by clicking on neighbors universities, i assume it's best to add friends with lots of universities and collect all to maximize the chances to complete both collections enouh times ti complete the event ?
Definitely. There should be thread about the event with people posting how many buildings they have. Lots means 5 buildings, because you have only 5 taps. 6 buildings of one kind is max anyway : )

Too bad I'm not upgraded, so no event for me. But the Collider seems as lame as event rewards go.

Ten33go

350+ Star Club
VIP Flyer
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
PM me for friend code
Username
Ten33go
Is there any reason to not complete this quest right away? There are no new flights or any other incentives to wait the full time limit.

I seem to recall that if you close an event, the event buildings in your City will no longer provide the drops for your neighbors who are visiting.

Top Bottom