Welcome to Airport City!

AirportCityGame.com is the Number One place to be when it comes to the hit game Airport City!

Real time chat to other players, trade items together, complete space missions, form & arrange alliances and much much more. It's all here at AirportCityGame.com

BACK ONLINE <|:-))

Welcome back everyone!

Yes, unfortunatly the latest back up we were able to use is a couple of weeks old. The backup script ran just after the hacker hackd the site, so ruined all the recent backup data.

Im off to work shortly, but tomorrow will work on converting the site back over to xenforo. Im just gald that were back up and running again!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
So based on what I can determine, this looks to be a copy of the site from about 2 weeks ago. I noticed my signature is off and needs some attention and I cannot remember what was created in between. Also, those enhancements that Dave made appear to be gone as well, BUT AT LEAST WE'RE BACK!!!

Youre signature is to big ;-)
Look at mine, ts easy to remember haha

Dee

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
04a6xuqcl
Username
Dee
Hi all, good to see the site back up and running :)

I'm also working on the new missions. Initially I thought it would be impossible because I can fly the blue plane to Vegas only twice a day, and you need 20 items to drop from it. But the plane is actually dropping 3 items at a time, so I'm only 2 items away from completing the 4th collection. The deltas are also dropping items at a pretty good rate, I need 3 more nautical charts to complete all 4 collections. With 3 more days to go, I'm not too worried about these.

The jet however is being skimpy on the item drop :-/ I sped up the flight a couple of times and it didn't drop a single thing. So I'm not going to speed it up anymore and just hope for the best.

It would be nice to actually be able to finish a mission, the last two times (the USA one and the University one) I was one item short of completing it :dodgy: lol

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
yeah i noticed the same with the jet... if you speed it up. u dont get a item!

But if u speed up the delta, it does give items!

Device
  1. Android
:( I can't upgrade, hence no new mission. When I chose 'download' the new upgrade it says 'not available for your device'. Airport City does not appear in my google play anymore. Help anyone???

Phone is a LG P990 (Speed x2) , not rooted

Hello Melanie!

I have the exactly same problem. I have LG P970. I already reported it to GI. The answer is (last night), problem will be sorted out with following upgrade.

It seems, they forgot about LG´s? :mad:

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
91h526
Username
Melanie <3
Hello Melanie!

I have the exactly same problem. I have LG P970. I already reported it to GI. The answer is (last night), problem will be sorted out with following upgrade.

Thanks, so hopefully we only miss those flights/stars and mission. Let's wait and see...

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
c1k0mq (that's a zero, not a letter)
Username
BEW0072 Airport
??
Im almost done with it. This challenge has the highest drop rate compared to the others.

Well, I need to get on the server you're on cause I have 6 green jets, 1 white delta, and 1 blue delta and I've completed only 2 of the Czar Regalia and 1 of the Far Side of the World. I only have one thing to say...

:p

When this quest started did everyone else have 8 days (I think) to complete it?
Just curious as I am sure it said '7 days 22 hours left' when it appeared on my game yet when you read the text on it the air stewardess is saying "they've only got 2 weeks"

I play everyday without fail so I haven't missed the first 6 days!

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
geez.. missee you guys.. so glad this site is up and running again..

still ages away from completing the mission..

as Aero has asked, do the flights disappear?

I think im the first one who completed it... I can finish it allready... But i still have 3 days and i need the starssssss!!!

groeting

GRALLIANCE
Device
  1. Windows PC
Friend Code
33AYCMMTX
Username
GRWIN
Hello Melanie!

nope, samsung gt-1000 (galaxy tab 7 inch) over here and i have the same problem :(

Aero

150+ Star Club
Device
  1. Android
Username
Aero
Well, I need to get on the server you're on cause I have 6 green jets, 1 white delta, and 1 blue delta and I've completed only 2 of the Czar Regalia and 1 of the Far Side of the World. I only have one thing to say...

:p

I left the server! You can get on it... I finished all the collections finally!
But im not collecting, cause maybe again the destinations disapear... And than im reallyyyyyy not happy!

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
i0vo6d
Username
lister:Item needed
Seeing as these cities were the ones that were voted on as new locations for the game I would be surprised if they disappeared after the challenge, but I could be wrong. Got a chance of completing, need ten items to finish, five collections to get, though I have just run out of all three flight items....

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
a1kcuxd
Username
Friso
Another mystery building I'm going to miss out on! :/ Just as others I thought this mission was impossible and flew to Barcelona and St Petersburg just to get the stars. Then these Barcelona flights dropped a crazy amount of items I was opportunistic and bought my first Powerful Delta. Too bad my Las Vegas flights have only dropped 1 item so far..

Next mission I will complete! :D

Device
  1. Android
Friend Code
akmx6r1
Username
jackjackeli
so far, i only got 2 collections for the jets and 1 each for the deltas..

sold my jumbos in exchange of deltas to help out with the mission..

if the flights will disappear, i might get just 2 stars for each of the destinations.. :-(

hi :)
finally 9 stars from new flights :)

I have finished quest
prize
captine points 800
coins 4000
building: Casa Batllo
size 1x1
yields 38 coins every 1 hour

new destination do not desapire after finishing quest and after instaling new update :)

Top Bottom